SOLD: 2001 Audi TT Quattro

located in Endicott, about 10 miles west of Binghamton

oh man thats quite the drive for me. anyway, good luck on the sale. thats an amazing price. let me know if you come across any wrx’s, sti’s or evo’s and i would deff make the drive down. thanx.

dude, it’s 3 and a half hours. if you were serious about this car, that wouldn’t phase you. nice car, nice price. glws. :tup:

you must not be serious about buying a car? I have to drive everyday to buy these cars.

my gf seems like she really wants it. Shes gona figure shit out today i believe

what motor is in this?

It’s a 1.8T with a k03 turbo.

You might have better luck selling becoming a sponsor on DITB. You seem to have a lot of VAG products.

moves kinda slow for me to pay… but maybe I’ll look into it

Do I see another 4 door civic in the background:headbang:

is there any other cosmetic damage to the car other than what you pointed out? Like major scratches or other dings and dents? Also have you looked the car over, just wondering if its gona need anything else. Clean title? Also are those hid’s i see

it has a couple light scratches and a ding in the passenger door. bottom of front bumper has some scrape. couple of the wheels have some curb action. it’s a used car.

xenons, bose, factory cd-changer, heated seats, etc
the car is loaded. i have the original invoice for $38,000.

sounds good,did it have any of the maintenance done

what maintenance?

all PM’s responded to. getting lots of interest, hopefully someone will grab this before it goes to auction.

TT faq and common problems (instrument cluster listed)

http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=3443644

I thought these had a six speed manual transmission?

only the 225hp version

bump.

just took a deposit from a guy in north carolina. this should be gone monday, but if anything happens I’ll keep this thread updated.

sold?