SOLD: 2001 Audi TT Quattro

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

2001 Audi TT 180 Quattro 5-Speed
37,500 miles (not a typo)
One owner, I have all receipts

Car drives awesome. Almost new potenza tires. Has a couple cosmetic issues, small dent in driver door and scuff in sideskirt. ABS light comes on sometimes, owner had it diagnosed at the dealer and they told him it’s the cluster?? (have papers)

Most likely bringing to auction this Friday so it won’t be available for long. I will offer it to you guys for $10,500

can i see some pictures, ive been trying to find a new car for my girlfriend and she loves tt’s

you cant see the 2 i posted?

pics aren’t working

I’ll post some more when I clean it

sounds like an awesome deal, i’ve always loved these cars. when i sold my a4 it was having ABS problems but the light never came on. i’m gonna ask the guy how he made out with it and might check back.

pics are working fine for me.

GLWS

looks pretty nice, hows the interior what color black? Is the dent on the bodyline right before the mirror and is that scuff pretty bad on the body? is it dented as well? Could it be buffed out? you wouldnt happen to take a car in on partial trade

Yes, black leather interior in basically mint condition. Never smoked in, no pets.

Dent on the door is in line with the damage on the sideskirt. They slid into a mailbox. Dent is in middle of door so blending the color should be easy. I think in order to be “perfect” the sideskirt should be replaced.

ill talk it over with her, im trying to figure out how much it would cost for repairs. She only planned on spending around 10k

The door might be fixable with paintless dent removal. The sideskirt will probably need to be replaced.

damn you are the new used audi dealer guy. Another awesome looking car :tup:

wow miles… amazing. wish i was looking to buy something right now. glws!

Dam if only it was a automatic. i would of presuaded my gf to get it lol. anyways. if you come across any automatic audi let me know i will be interested in the marker for a audi under 11k

i have 3 other audi’s for under 11k

pm me what you got

you get my pm about a trade?

yeah I’ll have to think about it… I’m kinda low on funds right now

new pics up

just wondering where the car is located. might be interested. great price by the way.

any interest on a straight trade for a 98 cobra with 52k?