SOLD: 2001 Honda Prelude Type-SH

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

2001 Honda Prelude Type-SH
5-Speed
109,000 miles

This car is extremely clean and appears to have been well taken care of with no expense spared. Body is excellent with no damage, no rust on the car. Interior is immaculate. VTEC Engine is quiet and smooth power. Transmission flawless with no grinds, clutch very good. Wheels all in good shape. 4 Brand new Toyo Proxes tires. Car is lowered, rides good and not bouncy. Original springs included with sale. Overall a very nice example.

$8500 obo

wow…CLEAN

has the timing belt been done? GLWS dude…you sell the nicest cars lol

fantastic! GLWS…ryan is a great seller

im love hondas but out of all of them i dont like the prelude but this one is nicee

glws

ya, what he said! ha looks good! very clean, props

whats the difference between the regular model and the sh? something to do with the handling right? anyways i love the way these look, glws.

Always loved these cars, free bump.

Wow what a fucking gorgeous prelude.That is mint!! GLWS!

This is the last year of the 'Lude.
Any interior pics?

silly question…but what is the trunk space on these like? i do like them but i don’t know if its practical enough for carrying around hockey equipment all the time. car looks real clean :tup:

Pics later. Just gotta upload them.

hockey bag will fit with ease, they are a pretty roomy car

that is a really nice example… good find.

Thanks Aaron

great looking car

as long as you don’t plan on putting adults in the back seats.

i’m pretty sure the front seats touch the back seat if you put them all the way back.

pics up. been driving this around, drives real nice! rides good for being lowered.

Saw this car in person, Looks Better then the pics, super clean.

bump

Car looks amazing.
Nice price, glws!