*sold* 400whp z34

[quote=BREETIME;868742]i accually had loads of work done at hybrid.i dont drive a dsm.the guys over at hybrid saved me a shit ton of money when i did my build.its a shame thay are closed and your probly just mad at then because don turned you away when you went to have that cowl hood installed…

I had no problem with them, one of their workers just bashed my thread. So i bashed him back. They did a good job on a the few things i had them do.

This thread was fine until DeviousTsi had to start drama

:word:

lol at u ^^

:word:

Now that you would have to prove to me considering the 5 speed z34’s only came with 210-220hp from the factory. A simple P&P isnt gonna add 80hp.

30 over. Cams are re timed. It had Long tube equal length headers. MSD DIS 4 ignition. RSM racing intake. 30lb/hr injectors. 3" full race exhaust with no cat or resonator. Taylor 8.8mm race wires. Full race port on heads and port matched intakes. Fully blueprinted and balanced. Stock power band was at 5400 rpm. Made peak horsepower at 6800 with the mods. Ran 9.1 consistently at lancaster with horible 2.4 60’ spinning all the way through 2nd…And now its boosted

I also have a set of headers for a w-body 3.4 DOHC car for sale. completely custom. 1 5/8" primaries equal length long tube. pm me if you are interested in those

Guys STFU and stay on topic. Keep speculation out of someone else’s sale. If you are going to say something negative in someone’s sale thread it has to be factual and relevant.

Why are you selling? I’ve never seen a 3.4DOHC put out that much HP. Who did the retune?

Im trying to build my 240. I have too many cars, and I just dont have the time to drive them all. Jason from J&J speed shop did the wiring on the megasquirt and tuned the car for me. He did a great job

EBAY AUCTION STARTS TODAY AT 5PM FOR ANY THAT ARE INTERESTED
Item #130206650301. ebay is taking forever to post it