SOLD!! FINALLY!!!!

Sorry to repost.

http://images.trader.ca/autotrader/1/56/232761.jpg.fpx?regular

-Black 1995 240sx
-5 speed
-LE edition, so all leather interior
-194,000km
-Eibach springs and KYB shocks (probably around 4 months now)
-catback exhaust
-New plugs, tranny fluid
-Mobile 1 oil change every 5,000km’s
-removed AC (lighter)
-All season tires, used for about 6 months

Buttom line, I think my buyer has backed down now, and I am leaving on thurs, so I am really in a a jam. I am pretty much free tonight after 9:30pm, and i’ll be free all day tomorrow. Buyer can have two options. They can either give me a certified cheque before I leave, or they can leave a deposit of $1000 before I go, and they can pay me back the remaining amount when I come back which is in 3 weeks. If you have any interest what so ever, please call me immediately at 416-838-2483 so we can talk. The car is located at around pacific mall at kennedy and steeles.

Come and grab this opportunity before its too late. $6500 firm

sent you a PM

Hi Chris,

I’m in the GTA looking for a good base project car and am interested. I have da cash and the intent, but I just need a little more information? If things are good, I can deliver prior to your departure - the full amt.

How many owners have there been for this vehicle?
Has the car ever been in an accident?
Were the listed modifications done during your ownership or prior to your owner ship of the s14?
Is there any rust on the car? Has the car ever been rust proofed?
Is the paint on the car original paint?
Are you still running the oem clutch?
Do you have records for the car?

The cash is ready! Waiting for your answers…

sr20BET

Sorry for the late reply, but I dont have internet at home so I couldnt check the forum. If you we’re really interested you should have called me instead :slight_smile: since I was leaving the next day. But to answer your questions.

1. 4 owners I believe.
  2. Yes it has. It was a minor accident but everything has been repaired back to its original state.
  3. All the mods that were done were by me.
  4. Car has been rust proofed. The only spot of rust is a little ding on the quarter pannel. Its still in its early state, so you can easily sand it down. Under body is mint.
  5. The front right fender and bumper are the only parts that have been repainted.
  6. The clutch has been replaced bv the previous owner and has lots of grip left.
  7. Dont know what kind of records you mean.

I left the car, keys, and all the paper work with my friend incase you, or anyone else might be interested. His name is Derrick and you can contact him at 647-296-3383 if you want to take a look. You can start it up and listen for any problems if you like, but there are no test drives until I return incase anything happens. Im sure thats understandable. I will be back in Toronto on December 22, and would love nothing more than to have this deal closed before my return :D. I also left with him the old emissions test incase anyone wanted to look at it. The car runs super clean. I know this becaues I use to work at a emissions place and ran a few tests on it to see how clean it runs, and it ran cleaner then the previous test. The car shouldnt need anything to cert. The brakes are fine, the tires are only about 6 months old etc. And even if it does, it shouldnt be a problem, cause I can arrange someone to “cert” it for us. This deal is absoltely a steal, and I’m sure a lot of you people know it. The problem is that I just havent had any luck with the buyers, because the last 2 buyers I dealt with couldnt come up with the cash in the end, so it screwed me over for a few weeks. Hope you like what you see! If there are any further questions, you can call me long distance at 011-852-9086-1211 and we can talk in person.

$6200!!! Common guys. I really need to sell. This deal is getting ridiculous.

Fuckin hell, wish it where summer or id pick it up.

Well if it gets any better, then I might have to buy it too, damn.

Good price, someone should really pick this up.

it really hurts to see this car still for sale… someone plz buy it so i wont have to!

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. The price is really beginning to ugly. Dont know why this is still lying around. If you guys can, please try and spread the word around. Its really frustrating to see my baby go down like this. If i dont sell it I’m going to just run it off a cliff :stuck_out_tongue: .

just drop it at my house call your insurance and tell them it was stolen :stuck_out_tongue:

I may have a buyer for you … I’ll keep in touch

cheers

Car is still for sale. Hope to hear from you soon shortfilipino.

SSSOOOLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

About time, congrats on sale.

Locked.