Sold: Mods please lock/delete

I picked these up about a year ago and they originally sold for $400 a piece. I got a great deal on a set of Viper Seats and need these gone before I can buy them. They are made by Tom’s Motorsports and have are supposedly suede. They are pretty tight, I’m like 5 9 and 160lbs and fit snug, but not to the point of getting stuck in them. They are mounted in 2003 Dodge Neon rails. I’m looking to get 300 b/o. These things hold you great taking curves at 40+ mph. No damage or cig burn holes. No funny smells or anything like that either. I’m not sure of the weight and I am open to offers. Call or text me to set up a time to check them out, 716-392-0613. Open to delivery as well depending on how far away, like Rochester or Hamburg.

Mike

I know there is some neon guys on here would hate how they slide around in their stock seats, let’s talk and I’ll cut you a deal. I’m open to offers so don’t be afraid to ask. Hell I’ll even help or install them for you.

Mike

200 depending how i fit in them

Shoot me a text and when can schedule a time for you to come on over. I would prefer 250, but I’m sure we can work something out.

awesome, 2mrrw for sure, where ya located?

I’m in Snyder by Kensington and Main, but I see that your are in Cheektowaga, and I’m heading over there today to see my gf so if you are anywhere near Como Park Blvd between Union and Transit or around there I can just save you a trip. Like I said just shoot me a text or call. I’m busy until about 3 today if you want to come here, but if not I’m heading to her house after 4

Interested also if you will take 200. Is that a lil scuff or tear on the lower d/s bolster? If UB buys them he gets punched tommorow when I take my car to get inspected :).
-Mark

No the material is just slightly wrinkled there because of ass traffic lol

Pending to ubengineering once I get my replacement Viper seats in the mail

bump for a fellow srt owner

Thanks, but my car is just a poser lol couple more years and the SRT swap comes

Mike

lmk if that falls through im looking to get these at 200 send me a pm if ub doesnt want them

Mike, did anybody end up picking these up? You didn’t tell me about the Viper seats. . .

Yeah these gotten taken a few weeks ago, oh yeah I got Vipers now lol, but if we are going to talk let’s do it outside of this thread so mods don’t get pissed or anything.