sold the car and got a few questions

Should the buyer give me the check for the car or should he send it to my bank since i still owe 8000 on the car and then they send me the difference. Should i call my bank and ask them or is it the same for every bank. Never sold a car on my own before, help a noob out.

send check to bank for balance,then u’ll get title,have him pay u the rest we u get the title & do the transfer!

cool cool slim, you get an f body lined up for ya yet?

The person who’s buying my car, his bank and my bank are talking and then his bank will cut a check to my bank. Then my bank will release the title and then either give me a check for the remaining amount or just deposit it in my account.

You will also want to draw up a sales agreement/contract. This will help lay out how everything is going to work: transfer of vehicle, payment, etc. It also will protect you by having you disclose any knowledge of defects and their agreement to buy the car “as-is”. This way they can’t come after you in the future for something they may have overlooked.

How much did you get for it, if you don’t mind me asking?

or… have him send check to your bank, your bank will send you the remaining balance, and him the title

What if the guy is gettin a loan to buy the car, does he still get the title or does my bank send the title to his bank, will this guy have to wait a few weeks till he gets the title and then get the car or can we just go to the notary he gives me a check i sign a bill of sale and he gets the car right there.

sold it for 16,000 stock, then sold some mods for 350