SOLD!

SOLD!

Fuck ,those are some beautiful seats, would you take a trade. I trade you my sister for them, she’s hot too, so no need to ask.

I’m worried… You think your sisters hot. I can here the banjo twang already. J/K

It was a reassurance to typhoon that she is worth the seats, instead of him getting a dogly mutt.

if theres any chance of selling the rails seperately, let me know haha

good luck on the sale

post pics of sister for confirmation :E

umm I will consider … Sk girls …soo many memories

no it was tough to find rails for these seats as I had them before I found the rails

cheap cheap-er
$700

What’s the head room like on these? Some aftermarket S13 seat rails raise the seat up higher to fit the rails over that stupid bumb on the floor pan. Are these a little higher than stock because of this??

no these are not higher than stock but they are not much lower … there is 3 height adjustments on the rail and I have them set to the lowest one …they have alot of passing and are very comfortable but also makes them a little bit higher than a bride seat which might not be as comfortable in comparision. But for everyday driving these are a better choice

Are those Z31 Shiro seats?

I am not too sure actually …they might be a Recaro OEM out of some Toyota I think actually … but I havent seen them in a car to be sure

dont mean to go off topic but wtf is that thing on the steering wheel… ive seen it b4 its a GReddy thing… whats it do :S

Would these fit in a 91 240sx? Id assume the passenger seat in Japan would just become the Drivers seat here?? Any regulations on this or would it be a straight drop in?

Greddy Link for the boost controller to switch from low/high boost with a press of button

they drop right in … the rails are for S13 (240sx/180sx/Silvia) and will work for both sides with no problem

I will get back to you.

So these are accually slightly lower than stock seating position?

My buddy is unsure right now, I thk he might want something newer, but still bump for nice seats and a great price.