SOLD

I am picking my copy up tomorrow however I sold my Wii. I was going to cancel the reservation but was told it had sold out after a few days of pre-sale.

So I am picking my copy up tomorrow and just seeing if anybody on NYSpeed is interested, otherwise it’s going to Ebay for maximum profit.

So just let me know if there is any interest.

BUY IT AND BE BALLER

how much u want for it?

how much for just the mote

Probably going to leave them together.

Mike I’m actually not even sure on what the price on it is, as I haven’t paid for it in full. I’ll pick it up tomorrow and find out.

I’ll take it

Bah, you bastard. :stuck_out_tongue:

Total price was $55 after taxes, asking $60. If your in Buffalo, let me know where to meet up. I have it right now, so whoever can get me the $$$ first let me know.

OT: WarioWare for Wii = Amazing drinking game.

Anywho, giving it about a day and if nobody is interested I’ll just go to ebay.

Howie are you coming to Buffalo soon or would you need it mailed? If so I think priority mail with insurance is like 5 bucks.

one last bump, then ebay for tonight.

does this wii mote have the nunchuk also, or no?

there is a fucking nunchuck?

i want that.

Its not what you think.

http://wiitimer.com/images/nunchuck-big.jpg

wtf that’s hella weak.

its really not, but you dont swing it around. It has some really cool sensors in it that can sense motion pretty well. You would appreciate the technology that went into this thing.

yes… its not what u think… but can still be used to brutally bludgeon someone. bwa haha.

ryan, i’ll take this if you have it… sell it for cost $ 55? these should be in stores soon anyway. i have the cash on me. let me know where we can meet.

I didn’t get a PM, sorry forgot about this thread, PM’ed ya

Pm’d back, pending sale!

sold btw

howie - if you bought this, will you post a review of the game after you play? (if you havent played it before).