SOLD

I cant … I need something running atleast …

the engine in it runs. Just need a turbo and a bov and u are good to go!

derrick have up put this up on Corral or Stang.net?

Long shot but how bout a trade for a 91 vert anniversary?

edit: Wanna trade door panels??

it’s on Corral … but everyone wants to meet halfway …

I have no truck/trailer … so no can do … even if i did … i get there and they decide that they dont want it … then im gonna want to beat that persons head in with a bat for making me waste time and money

89/90 are the anniversary year …

I hate to give it up but I can trade my Cierra for it if you’d like. I’d trade the GTO but you wouldn’t like the payments.

Let me know…lol I could throw in the plow truck to sweeten the deal.

the vert is a 90, sorry I was thinking about my 91 notch and wish I had the money to fix it and bang hoes in the back seat

edit: JuicedSS what kind of truck do you have? I have a buddy interested in getting a plow truck

how about $3000 cash by tomorrow night …

Any takers …

sigh

thats a fuckin steal and a half

i wish i had $3k i would grab that in a heartbeat

This is sold to me already called and made a deal. this car should have sold sooner.

SOLD SOLD SOLD …

I even dropped it off out in the sticks for him…

Thanx

damn depressing

and hell I live 10 mins south of hamburg, that aint the sticks

i could hear cows…

sweet now buy my blower and all the other parts I have sittin around and tear up the mean streets of the burg

work on the price a lil and we will c. either way awesome deal and im very happy with the car BDR special for the win.

notice OBO in the price

anyways good buy :tup:

anybody still interested in this i had a couple people shoot some offers on corrall and am entertaining selling this and passing it on 2 someone else. its just sitting in my driveway and im not 2 pumped about the car. its great dont get me wrong i just really am second guessing my decision. somebody talk me into something else… trades always welcome.

who missed out on this car and wishes they could get it.

and no i dont want a 89 supra project. J/k

sent pm

garage it and sell it in the spring

clean original v8 notchbacks are very rare in the foxbody world

What did you wind up giving for it?Might be interested.
D