• sunroof
  • leather/cloth
  • just inspected

Mods:

• K&N filter
  • off-road pipe
  • Eibach lowering springs
  • short throw shifter
  • BRAND NEW R1 Concepts drill/slot disc brakes (1k miles)
  • NEW all-season tires (3k miles)

I’m buying a junker for the winter so I can save for something better by next summer. The car runs & drives perfect haven’t had any problems since I bought it last October, it’s never seen a winter, not a spot of rust underneath. Paint is in next to perfect shape. Only thing it needs is an alignment, I just haven’t had time to drop it off and get it done with work and what not. I can get you the carfax which is clean. I have the original cat-converter but not the springs.

Give me a call if you wana check it out 716-861-0278

Asking
$7500/OBO

oh hai nice to meet you Mr. 1Post

just curious, what kinda power do these things make?

I think I saw this car at a red light the other day by taffys. Glws!

i’ve always liked these for some reason. looks pretty clean…GLWS

stock its 170hp
throw on maybe 8-10 more with the pipe & filter

so much better looking than the new focus, and cheaper

^ exactly. purely awesome car. can the buyer let me drive it? ive never driven the 6spd…

that is a sweet car, i always wanted one or an ST back when i had my old focus

I want an honest, answer on what kind of gas mileage this gets, I have a 98 cobra, just bought a civic tonite, and was thinking of buying a clean 95 hatch, but i would really like this car, if anyone would buy my srt4 or if anyone wants a 98 ex coupe, i would take this, or i could probably have the money in a month either way.

how’s 3k and a 98 ex civic coupe 5 sp w/ 120k sound?

how much u want for the 98 ex 5speed?

I’m putting a new front bumper on it, and a rear if i find one and I think it needs a fuel pump which would be getting done as well, I’d need at least 3k.

Does this drive past southgate meets 243567654324576895643 times a night?!

Speeking of sg meets. I was there and you were not. I did ge there madd late tho. ANYWAYS. Clean whipp GLWTS bro.

Actually, I’ve had a FS sign in the window of my 98 cobra for a week now, asking $11.5, maybe your looking to upgrade to something like that?

I’d drive one of these as a DD, the old girlfriends mom had one and it was so comfy…

So many cup holders…:drool:

nice car :tup:, always wanted one. GLWS

nice color too

hmmm, maybe i take off all my turbo parts, sell mine, and turbo this…

I average 25-26 miles to the gallon city and about 34 thruway.

no, no, no…you guys just happen to meet where I drive by all the time http://www.nyspeed.com/forums/images/icons/icon7.gif I live pretty much next to southgate…

sorry man I’m guna have to pass on both

fresh oil change todayyy!