Solo VIP

One of my brothers on the team is becoming a feature whore as of late and i couldn’t be more proud of him. Since there a few fans of the vip look on shift i wanted to share with you guys. Enjoy

His car looks much much better than yours

lol i agree actually

Looks good, static drop FTW

very nice

Wait is this car turbo? He said he used 2JZGTE pistons and cams?

“Engine
2JZ-GTE pistons
2JZ-GTE cams
HKS head gasket
HKS air filter
GS400 3 inch exhaust piping
S2000 custom exhaust tips”

No he is N/A

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl :rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl Fail

you don’t need twin turbz to be VIP

Car looks sick, very nice job

No it has to fit chucks taste or else the cars stupid

lol no worries there isn’t such thing as a showcar that pleases everybody.

happy the car is static, but imo it still needs to be lower, esp if it’s just a show car…and tell him to get the new prosport/d.a.d. gauges

I think he is more so pointing out that he went with lower compression pistons and cams designed for a turbo motor but in an NA car.

Also, the wheels look retardedly small on the car IMO.

definitely on the way to be something good!

Thank you, some people on here are intelligent. That car probably runs like shit, or he just lied about having those parts to make his mod list longer :rofl

the car runs amazingly smooth I had the pleasure of riding in it alot when i was in orlando last time.

Did he get it tuned? There is absolutely no reason to put 2JZGTE turbo pistons and cams in a 2JZGE N/A if that’s all that is being done to it. I would make way less power.

He was probably just lying to make his mod list longer.

lol looking at that car you really feel he needs to lie about his mod list? As far as being tuned when i talk to him tonight i can ask him np.

I’m just thinking he was like like:
“I just spent 10k on visual mods but holy shit I forgot about the motor. If I don’t have anything done to the motor, I won’t place high at the shows or get the sick tune mag featurez. I’ll just make some shit up that that can’t check for without taking the engine apart. Word.”

Car looks awesome and has a lot of parts I would use, I’m just wondering what the fuck is going on with the engine :lol

lol I will ask the fawker