Some bike stunt photos

haha, for once walter wasnt being a prick and youre getting all defensive.

that last pic is tits.

dude i dont think he was attaching you in anyway, more aless just pointing out your setup.

sweet pics tho

nah hes making it sound easy and taking away from the fact the I ride for 3-4 hours every day practicing this shit, and he makes it seem like all you gotta do is lowwer your tire pressure and put a sprocket on and anyone can wheelie!!!

they can cant they?

looks good man… i just am not willing to trash the 636 as of yet… and i want another liter bike i think… :slight_smile: we shall wait and see…

how much will a handbrake setup cost me?

Panties in a wad much?

I never made any derrogatory comments about stunting, your ability, or mine. Take your $100 and buy yourself some sunshine.

http://www.digital-postcard.ch/files/kinderecke/teletubbies_01.jpg

Is all this thread needs. I mend the world with sunshines.

Last Sunday I was fillin up at Sunoco, I go to get out of the car, and I’m hearing something not good…

This kid was going to make a left off of Main onto Transit and lost it, helmet went flying one way R6 went flying into the gas station parking lot…

It was the scariest thing I have ever seen.
Be careful Mister.

http://www.mturck.com/jr/DSCF5290.jpg

in need of a 12 bar?

nah i scrape subframe :slight_smile:

about $400 for the HB setup. and get an f4i dude you wont be sorry if you get an 02 youll have $$ left for stunt parts. Cage is about $280, bar $125, sprocket $70, chain $130 then i should be set man.

where i am at right now i think i would rather have a new gsxr 1000… BUTTTTTTT who knows… i know that just because i have an f4i doesnt mean i can wheelie…im nervous ill buy one and not be able to do shit on it… and then ill be pissed that it doesnt look as nice… ya know?

Cool pics, not sure I’ve ever seen pics of someone doing stunts that close up. Anyway Mike you should have called me, watching that would have been a great break from work :tup:

sweet pics. looks like fun. :tup:

Looking good Aaron.

you suck. That’s the second time you were in Roch and didn’t call me. And I was in West Irondequoit ALL DAY :cry:

Who are you, and what have you done with Willybean?

i Got a stunt bike for sale, a 98 GSXR 600, for $1800, if any is interested.

Aaron you’re still alive? i would have guessed that by now you would have found a way to end your own life on one of your toys haha. I remember being called to go dig your bike out of the woods after you managed to get it stuck behind that huge fallen tree. Good times, nice pics man. You still living in SC?

gotta start somwhere you dont get good over night :slight_smile: