Some pics of the 180

Some of the pics are me trying to be “artsy”. If anything these are before pics of whats to come i suppose.

Yes i know its not low enough, quite aware the wheels aren’t flush enough and yes the car is CA powered (ftw) :stuck_out_tongue:

Any bashing/trashing/leg humping? is welcome.

looks good.

only thing i got to say is, the nismo wheels are way to common.
and maby some tint…

Those are 5Zigen FN01R’s.

LOL

I know exactly where that is, i work up in Greystone/Virgina Ave area pretty often

thanks and yah like he said they are 5zigens. they are cheap and look better than the stockers, eventually i get some real wheels

tint has been thought of, will more than likely do it but unsure still

its two blocks from my house…i’m always way to tempted to go in there and do some donuts…nice wide open spot at the end

i like the rims, keep em, nice car, keep another 240 on the roads :partyman:

BAHAHAHAA ! thats sooo sad

^ really? because they look damn close to these from a distance.
sorry im not the rim expert.

http://carsmedia.ign.com/cars/image/article/606/606586/nismo-r-tune-sentra-se-r-20050421045040875.jpg

thanks man

They lack a step on each side of the spokes which 5Zigen wheels have but they are similar …

those Nismo ones look alot like Atech or Gramlights

well nismo only makes 3 new sets of wheels

and i am pretty sure those are gram light 57CF with a nismo sticker on them

if you head to Nissan.ca and click the Nismo link and then check the Sentra for parts, it shows those wheels. If that makes then nismo so be it, if not meh.

But they do look like Grams

yeah just saying they “look” like them … soo many companies rip eachother off and make identical products sadly

well Rays makes all Nismo wheels!!! gram lights are Rays… but just saying i checked the Rays site and they don’t make those in a nismo? only Gram lights… and if they have the nismo label on them they would just be double the gram light price hahaha

if everyone is done talking about 5zigens and rims that look like them i have a little small update…

very shitty picture because its from my cell but i finally got around to installing the kouki lights

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v104/shifted/22-1.jpg

looks good :thumb