finally some pics

hey everyone. ive been on necc for a few months now and thought it was about time to post up a couple pics so you guys know what my car looks like. yeah its purple. but i sold my old 93 se hatchback so i could get the coupe :smiley: . love it . glad to be back in a 240. when i got the car it was 100% stock, one owner vancouver car. i was amaized how clean the underbody was on the thing, only rust on the entire car is of course under the hood next to the shock towers. just small though. picked it up with a blown engine for a cheap price, so im not complaining. couple things ive done and instaled…

tossed in a used ka24e
5 speed swap (was a must)
vlsd
b&m short shift
megan track coilovers with street springs
16" peaks wheels with new 50 series aurora rubber

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l72/purlecoupe/benandcoreys101.jpg

Clean!

looks good dude.

i LOVE the factory purple such a good color :slight_smile:

thanks guys. never was a big fan of the purple before ya know but its grown on me a bit in the last few months. funny cuz alot of the 240 guys give respect to it. than on the other hand…

she’s got potential!

beautiful car

tuuuuurrrrrboooooo :vom: :vom: :vom: :tonqe:

wow, thats a sick looking coupe. nice!

For some reason i love it too. Such a rare color, not like red, white or black

For some reason i love it too. Such a rare color, not like red, white or black[/quote]

what makes it even more rare is the exceptional condition! very good find there sir…and i am excited to see what is to become of this coupe!

Im diggin the naked slammed look, just make it fast and leave the outside.

totally agree with that

once you start touching the body there just ends up being more and more you want to do

This is identical to my old car save for the wheels. I loved that car and really digged the colour. Rare colour for sure.

Wanna trade? (wipes tears from eyes while reminiscing)

nice rims :partyman:

looks so hot, rare and nice color, maybe a lip ?!

Car looks friggin killer Ben, 100% Better then when you 1st got it :partyman:

thanks boys, ya and pigbenis too for the hook up on the wheels!

looks sexy without the lip! :slight_smile:
i totaly wish my 240 was that color and not red 8)

Nice car. Very clean. Unfortunately I’ll never understand what’s so fantastic about the factory purple colour. I’m partially colourblind when it comes to deep shades of purple like that so it looks grey to me :rolleyes:

B-Wurm :smiley: