co-worker just grabed a 240

A co-worker of mine just bought a 93 coupe for his girlfriend (i also work with her) they just got it yesterday (friday nov 10), its completly stock, clean, but its an auto, oh well could always do a 5 spd swap. they got it at some delership in kitchener. anyways thats all.
heres some pics (it was cold out and we just got off work so we wanted to get the f*ck out of there… not to mention it was friday night, beers need to be drinken)
http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h144/l2efused/2.jpg

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h144/l2efused/1.jpg

nice. how much did he pay?

3500 + taxes, so about $5000

now he is thinking of getting one also he said. he found a white hatch looks just like mine.

it must be mint.

what ive seen is that it is clean,paint is good, engine has approx 14X XXX kms on it (stock), nice leather seats with minamal wear for being 13 years, didnt get a good look at it being it was cold out/friday night/ wanting to leave work property (bad night at work), so i pretty much just chat abit and took a few pics. i’ll prob get more pics on monday . i just love the look of the coupe beside a hatch, but still like the hb better.

Nice… what dealer did they pick it up from ?

Always nice to hear that someone else in town here is getting into the 240 scene as their arent to many of us from kitchener.

not to sure what dealership.

and ya there arent to many 240s around k-w, even tho ive have been seeing different 240’s lately driving around forest heights area

Yea I live in the beachwood area and the other day I went throu forrest heights and I believe it was “elmwood or elmridge” cant remember… saw a real nice/clean White S14 as I went boosting by (i didnt really notice it until I passed it) lol, must have been driving to fast.

Then today I saw that ugly ass red S13 with that black Tiburon Spoiler on the back (I gave him the WTF, your an idiot look) :lol:

the nice/clean white S14 lives around the corner from me, and its on elmridge. and ya what is with that red s13 ive seen it before and my reaction was also WTF, lets go out looking for it and rip off that ugly spoiler… haha… oh well at least i know im not driving that car.

I know that car, they got it from payless autos on victoria. The car looks identical to mine but way better cond. plus auto.Good purchase!!

now that you mention… i do recall them saying they got it at some place on victoria.

prob take a few more photos tomorrow or later on in the week