WTB::S13B 240 Coupe 5-speed (((Any Condition))) WTB

Sup Guys,

nOOb here lookin’ to get into the 240 game. 89-93 Coupe in any condition preferably without mods and everything is optional including the engine, wheels, LSD, seats, interior etc…

Body must be workable, some rust is normal but no snapped frames.

If it doesn’t happen by spring may have to take the S14/RB25 route or head south to find one…so make it happen :lol:

email me: dpankew@modified.com

D~

don’t bother heading south… if you did your research … or read some topics here, you’ll find out it’s hard to get one from the big apple down there

This will definitely not be a street car. Plus I have options: dealer plates, US contacts for registration etc.

why did you send me an email about a car im not even selling?

GT

Found a 91 coupe at Coloseum Motors in North York. Not too bad a shape rust wise. The dash was comedy since someone had painted it neon blue and then black again but left the HUD bezel blue = tragedy.

Anyone know this dealer? Are they legit?

D~

NO ! i know that dealer and there not legit at all a buddy of mine was going to buy a 300 z off that same dealer and then he got all shady about showing us the under body , of the car and all he would say was you donr need to see it the car come e tested and saftyed , so he told him to for get it , plus diddent you see the " NOS " seat covers on that car i dont know if you had a chance to look under them but other then what you sed about the dash and center beaing paint and then over that just tells you right there how much of a beating that car has taken and i think the click are at like almost 400 , 000

Hehe Kevin thanks for the updates.

Even though this car is planned to have many upgrades, I need a decent body and frame and some parts to work! It was dead last on my list but lost out on some other sweet S13s and as considering this heap. I just wanted to get started this winter!!!

Help a brother out - need coupe - have cash.

DP

what are you looking to spend?

I imagine you are bracing me for the price of done S13 with an SR swap?!

between $1000-$2000 for a rough coupe

$2000-$4000 for a decent coupe

$8000-$10000 for a nice swap with Silvia front clip

A load of stuff will get replaced so mods and running gear optional.

D~

Hey man, check this one out, it looks great in the pics!
And Dobas a good guy, I would trust his opinion.

http://forums.son240sx.ca/viewtopic.php?t=8861

Good luck
TheoK