some stuff

I did answer your p.m. any day you want…just give me 24 hours notice

ok, how about tomorrow or friday?

and Dom, if your not willing to take less than you might want to make sure you put the price as FIRM, so people won’t think your open to offers.

Are you kiding me bud i was the first one there when that place started. i know cb and all the guy i skated with them so many times stayed at bblock. and know all that so dont come at me talking shit about your going to get the shelter crew ok i worked there and everything. and i never got your name?

sounds good let me know

Wait, why is there arguing going on now? Stop it.

Dom - why $50 solid? Just wondering. Would you rather have parts you can’t use lay around and clutter up your garage, or would you rather make a few bucks off it? If $50 is bottom line, then whatever it’s your sale your call. Just saying, maybe consider meeting half way or something. I’m seriously not trying to bust your balls or anything, just trying to see where you get the value of $50 from and why you’re holding to it.

my “how about tomorrow or friday” comment was in reference to 1stgen

What does that have to do with it…so what. I was busting your’e balls for having a screen name that sucks on their dick…If you meet me skating…or at the track…or anywhere we meet to sell you’re shitty and of questionable value KO3 turbo to me(which to any one out there not familiar with this turbo…a fucking useless paperweight unless you are running a stock set-up) and probably an inch of shaft play…then you will know my name.
Next time take code’s advice and put FIRM after your price.
Good luck on the sale…LOL

Those are Scion tC wheels btw

Looks to be the rare rattle can black… I heard they made a limited production run of that color. Definitely worth the $200 asking price.

o and im not on there dick i really am not cool with the shelter guys anymore i use to be but that place went down hill fast idk if you new that lol.But the turbo is fine nothing wrong with it i am only asking 50 i can even meet you to give it to you just let me know thanks

no the center cap said i thing asa or something like that i will get the one center cap i have at work in my toolbox.

I think 50 is a deal for a turbo with everything still on it?

It just doesn’t look like there is a big demand for it at that price, if I were you I would cut my losses and sell the thing for what I can get - but that’s just me.

how much are you willing to pay?

I still have a perfectly good K03, but Tom was going to give you $35. Only $15 bucks less than what you wanted, I’d say that’s pretty damn good. If it’s that big of a deal and you boys are going to bicker over it I’ll thrown in the extra $5 and make it an even $40. :lol

40 sounds good i guess. im only doing it cause your the first person i met on shift and wasnt gay lol

Yeah! If it wasn’t for me you wouldn’t know how to launch that beast of a Jetta either! :tongue

yea i know. so are you coming over to get it?

I probably won’t have time to even think about picking it up 'til Monday - I don’t know what Tom’s schedule is like though and technically it’s his turbo. :lol

I’d be able to do it friday, I’m prolly going to get the acura aligned then

Everyone on shift is an e-thug