some stuff

Pft! Oh yeah?! Am I coming with you then and sleeping on the way there? :lol

Thats what most people do…because of the ruffies that is…

HAIYOOO!

I guess he doesn’t actually want to sell it Nicole…

Dom, I know where you live. :ninja

then comeover lol

SRSLY? I dont have a p.m. in my inbox…do you want to sell this shit or not? Nicole WTF is with this kid? I’m gonna sic Cam, Trevor, Albany John Marshall and saratoga John marshall on your ass if i dont see a p.m. soon…If you dont get that…well then I dont get your screen name…

ok buddy who are you?

i just wanna know if the pics were takin from the hubble space telascope holy blurry

Somebody buy this shit before the price goes up to an amount he cant come up with.

Ax about me…triple O.G. albany/saratoga skate crew from back in the day…yeah i’m almost 40 and I can still skateboard…Yeah I know everyone…now… about that fucking turbo…you gonna sell it? Or am I gonna have this thread locked because you aren’t selling shit…:slight_smile:

seriously skatshelter, dom, whatever you want to be called. Are you going to sell the turbo?!?

and P.S. Fuck with tom = body in ziploc baggies, s0n… lolz

:rofl

Dom, it’s fine he’s just messing with you. Seriously though, the only way I’m coming over is if it’s to pick up this turbo for Tom. :tongue

I keeps trash bags with me…ya never now when yo gonna have to rub a nugga out…LOLZ

I hit close to home…he knows why…Wouters and I will take care of it…hahahahaha

Fuckin’ skate punks.

40 years strong

and not answering a pm in those 40 years .

DOM WTF

Yea im tired of people not wanting to spend what i ask for it if he wants it 50 bucks then he can com get it im not selling it for 25 not 30, 35. 50 and you can have it. 50 bucks isnt alot anyways lol

? what are you 5 fucking years old? Then fucking say that shit and move on…don’t take two days to say some dumb shit like that…;…now i’m positive that I will call you out to the shelter crew, fact is… they wont know who you are …see you on the streets