Some Z06 parts...

They are only for track days. Other than that they are under the seat/behind the seat.

Jeller

looks good X.:wave:

And if he loses it at a track day and gets in a wreck his face wont like going through the windshield and into the armco.

+1. xander just get 1 seat andset it up for quick swaps on track days. you already make me sick when i look at you from your jetski accident:rx3:. dont make it worse

when you lower the length of the arm(s) effectively gets longer and will make the car roll MORE which causes less traction even thought the center of gravity is lower.

so a shorter arms are needed to correct this and will offer much better traction.

Those belts are fine, my shoulders are plenty wider than the seats. If I were Fuzzyfish’s size I’d worry.

Besides I bought them to keep me in the car when going around corners, not for when I’m in a head on collision. I’m not jumping on the “you need holes in the seats for harnesses” bandwagon. The way those tie together in front of me and behind me will keep me in the seat just fine.

X…

Xander, that’s just ignorant man. If you are tracking the car your BIGGEST concern should be safety. Just because you have wide shoulders doesnt mean the belts dont immediately stretch and your body doesnt compress in an accident. You SHOULD be concerned about it in the off chance you have a bad “off”. Not even mentioning the sub-belt.

You know what the solution is right?

Caravaggio Corvette GT3 style seats

I don’t see how in the world I could slide out of those belts easier than the stock belt that holds me down on one side only, anchored at a higher point than the harnesses, that start at a single point, go around each shoulder and return to a fixed point. :gotme: Paint me a picture.
X…

because the only point that cant slide is in your crotch, each side could easily slide off to the point of least resistance. not to say “stock” seatbelts are the best, but they are only ment to hold you in place on a frt end collision, not around turns, harnesses are paired with seats for a reason. comeon X deap down you know he is right. dont be cheap, do the right think…

lol ^

jager…you forgot the wooden racing shoes. better fix dat shit or he will never buy it.

Just wear the stock belt too… :slight_smile:

Nice ride homie.

Fixed.

LOLZ

:rofl:

jeller

LMAO…i think his feet are still in the shoes. Well at least Hank wasnt in the car.

How do you like the new shifter? Is it really a big improvement over the notchy stock? Was it a major ass pain to install the Vararam? I’ve heard they can suck up a bunch of water if you drive thru a big puddle so be carefull of that. Car looks great dropped, hope your driveway aint like mine. Ever thought of getting a partition for the interior? Keeps things quieter and cooler. Use mine as a pattern and make one. Anyhow nice work, sure it will make a big difference on the track.

needs more leaf spring, nice car though