Someone buy this. BMW/LSx fanboi content.

nice to see someone was smart enough to give a E36 M3 some balls.

i want the e46 motor in mine.

that or a you’re-o edirtysix m3 motar

ok pal.

That thing would toss the vast majority of evohz (even ones built for the same purpose) in every way.

edit: disregard this post I sound like sssssssssssmokin talkin bout cameoz

That’s AN E36 M3, ANdrew.

nuh ugh

that’s a sick car. i wouldnt want to own it tho, it would be nothing but problems. and it wont sound like a m3 anymore… what good is that

LSx motor is probably one of the more reliable motors, so I can’t see where you get the problem thing from. and you’re right, it wouldn’t “sound like an M3 anymore” it would sound better and be a lot faster.

oooor you could buy this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BMW-E46-M3-Grand-Am-Koni-Challenge-GS-Class-Race-Car_W0QQitemZ250520499030QQcmdZViewItemQQptZRace_Cars_Not_Street_Legal_?hash=item3a542f7356

it might be a reliable motor but look how much work went in the car… mostly custom work so if u didn’t build it good luck trying to fix it.

its mostly mounting, good structurally sound mounts for the engine/tranny/diff and you’ll be in theory no less reliable than any car that the LS1 came stock in…

Shit, most companies nowdays make direct bolt in K-member swaps for the LS base motors!

^yup. really no different at all than a vette/f body/gto/whatever

Fail

^
what him said. E36/E46 M3s exhaust note dont sound that great

but a true dual setup LS2, sounds awesome.

You’re drunk.

I’d debadge, destricker and tint that sumbtich and drive it around. I like that style BMW’s.

The use of window tint must be stopped.

Vot must be stopped before he manages to ruin another car

why? whats wrong with not having the sun bleach out your retinas, not having your interior feel like a hot frying pan and not having the sun destroy the interior over the course of several years of owning a car?