someone front the cash

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2004-Subaru-Impreza-WRX-STI_W0QQitemZ4597282965QQcategoryZ31868QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

There’s gotta be someting missing…
14,964 mi
8 yr 100k MILE WARRANTY!
$6k?

Even 16k would be low.

If not, holy shit, i’m about to apply for another loan.

beware it might just be a picture of the car for 6k

its in ny too. someone shoudl go check it out

its a 3 day action and were 18 hours in already

im surprised its not sold yet

EDIT: is there anyplace in new york that has the little amount of vegitation ?

i se mountians with no trees on them … thats out west someplace

if i could go see it and talk to the guy itd be mine

Where in New York is there terrain like that?

It looks like the pictures are from the west coast

Exactly. But his feedback is decent - 1 neg. and a couple of neutrals in the last 6 mos.

Uhhh, uhhhh

moriches is in long island, kind of a long ride and im not going home for another week or more so the auction will be over by then, thats mad sketchy, i wouldnt even try it

its a hijacked ebay account… they dupe some1 to wire them the money after BIY… its how it works

Yea all the vegetation in those pictures are only found in warm weatehr climates, definitly not from anywhere in NYS or the Northeast for that matter. I’d say its a scammmmmm

i live on long island, but even so, it’s like 60 miles away, and that’s too far to travel for a scam.

i just offered a $500 finders fee on the long island subaru club forums if someone checks it out for me and it isn’t a scam.

Is it just me, or does the front of the car look a little lite? Or are my exhausted eyes playing tricks in me.

im so gonna fuck up their plans

my email to him:

hi, i would like to purchase your vehical

i have the money for immediate payment, i was about to purchase an STI at my local dealership using a loan from my bank, but your car looks like a much better deal.

can i ask why the car is priced a little lower then its worth ?

whats needed to be pre approvd ?

^ prolly just You.

Sent to Q’s to the sellaR. it’s a “pre-approved bidder” only auction.

bah. beat by hrk. by my questions were similar.

ummm just an FYI… they have been scamming bikes with the ONLY PREAPPROVED BUYERS can buy the car/bike since the beginning of time… its a scam… call and locate the seller… i bet the CAR ISNT IN THE US… contact the buyer…

IF IT SEEMS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE… it is

Maybe there’s a dead body in the trunk, hence the low price. Blood never comes out.

:wooooooooooooooord:

dealer on long island on the local scooby forum looked it up

ok ,car bought from subaru of new england—owned by a person in
california…