does this seem kinda cheap to anyone...

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=192522691&dealer_id=57219874&car_year=2003&bkms=1132896689647&model=GTI&lang=en&isp=y&start_year=2003&certified=&search_type=both&distance=300&first_record=76&make=VOLKS&min_price=1&address=14086&advanced=&end_year=2003&pager.offset=75&car_year=2003&max_price=21000&cardist=271#vdptop

i think they fucked up

its probably 27k

even 17 would be kinda low

gotta be 17,500. thats about right.

It is probably a scam.
I emailed someone with a super low priced S4 and they gave me a long story about how they moved to Germany blah, blah blah.
Long story short; They wanted me to send the money to them.:smash2:

so i emailed him asking him if it was for real

and this is what he wrote back

Hello,
First thank you for your email regarding my car.The car is in a perfect condition, the mileage is accurate, no scratches, no damages, no hidden defects.
Kept it in a warm garage. My company has relations in the States and I worked there for 2 years. I had the oportunity to buy it from there and bring it with me when I came back.
The car was bought from US, so it is US standards,so stay cool it´s perfect compatibile to your standards and you will don´t have to pay more duty taxes on it.
And this is an impediment for me to sell it here cause,first, we have different standards and second will be very expensive for me to register it here.
I have to pay an very expensive duty taxes.The price for this car is $7500USD. The car it is still registered in the States.What other info. would you like on it?
It will be shipped from UK and i will pay the shipping and insurance charges.I will do the arrangements for shipping from here.The original receipt and all remainded
warranty information packet with enrollment number is included for you. If necessary ever I will assist you in getting warranty help; most people just dump it on you with a
useless warranty.
The payment will be done via secure pay which means that the third party will keep the money until you receive and inspect the car. You have 10 days to inspect the car.
I will wait for your email to let me know if you are interested in knowing more details about the purchase.
Best Regards

scam … big fucking scam

now its 19,995,

was it listed as being from Gillman Mitsubishi before ?

wow, what a scamer :tdown:

this same scam shows up for every car out there. i think someone on here posted about a mad cheap supra before with the same story…

this is one of the oldest scams, on the internet car related…nice lookin car tho…

lol i can’t beleive how long that same scam has been out there…