FS:1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT GT VR4

not my car found it on autotrader http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=231709869&dealer_id=61274133&car_year=1993&num_records=100&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=used&distance=25&marketZipError=false&search_lang=&make=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=priceDESC&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=14210&advanced=&end_year=2008&doors=&transmission=&max_price=4000&cardist=6

33K and only 3900, somthins up

That seems almost too good for the price.

Then again a woman owned it and the oil probably was never changed.

man thats clean. i would say maybe its a typo and its 133k…but looks too nice

[quote=“K Cuv,post:4,topic:36546"”]

man thats clean. i would say maybe its a typo and its 133k…but looks too nice

[/quote]

Thats what I was thinking…I just sent her an e-mail.

If that car is straight then that am amazing deal. It looks super clean too.

Someone call and find out. I would but me no have tele

sounds about right and they wanna get rid of it cause it has developed all the typical 3s probloms

also if no one noticed it has out of state registration on the windshield, looks like VA or WVA

no way cars down there have only 33k on em, more like 333k

3s 333K ? good luck, lol

lol i dont care that shit is clean man. If it runs good and looks that nice in person thats a good price.

Well if it has 133K on it i hope the 60k and 120K’s where done cause it’ll be one thing after another if not

Did you eat a big bowl of pessimism for breakfast today? JK i am not a n00b to the type of car and im not really even interested but i still think its a deal.

I called it, and its the wrong # in the ad

I truly think its fake…

^^^ding ding ding

no WAY any1 who knew anything about this car would be selling it for so little:bloated:

gotta be fake i sold mine for 9k with 95k

Ok so i sent an e-mail yesterday and today i got this response.
Hello,
I’m the owner of the 1993 Mitsubishi 3000GT VR4 TT on which you’ve recently show interest. The car is in excellent shape and running condition and it has a clean title. The price for the car is $3,900 with shipping and handling included in price. I am located in Houston, TX now and the car will be shipped from here. Shipping will be done via DAS and it will take no more then 2-3 days top (depending on your exact location).
The transaction will be made through SafePay Solutions for our own protection. You will have 5 days to inspect and test drive the car upon arrival with no obligation to buy. If you are interested in the purchase of the car, please get back to me and let know so we can make the deal.

Sincerely,
Mike
WTF? So what should i tell them. Should i be like wow im going to be in Houston next week and ask if i can see it lol. I dont understand this situation something is deffinatley up. Now it is not only a crazy sales price but it includes shipping lol.

This car wouldn’t last 2 seconds in Houston.

shady.

FO SHO