someone go get beth tonight

cuz she’s complaining about me maybe not being able to make it to the waterfront.

why dont she just drive the iroc down :slight_smile:

Kurt your an ass

And I can’t take it out anyways (btw he was gonna let me kurt) but their taking it to Butler with them

if i was going id take you :wink: your welcome to come clubbin with me and my friends

what do you want me to do you hung up on me because i said i wasn’t sure because it’s 2 buddies birthdays tonight…

clubbin != fun

ill prob be down. what time is it again that everyone is meeting?

if i comne down it wont be till 10:30 or 11 and i know all u guys like to go to bed at that point. :frowning:

well if you all want to go clubbin tonight ill roll out at like 830 and meet up at teh waterfront chill then ill roll back and you guys can follow me out my way to meet up with my crew and we can all roll to the club in WV??

I didn’t ask you to announce to everyone on pittspeed that I needed a ride, Ill find my own or just not go…

clubbin = teh gay…you go to clubs when you’re under 21 and there’s nothing better to do :smiley:

beth I’ll come get you :smiley:

Originally posted by Mitsugrl97
Ill find my own or just not go…

ok dont go :eek3:

your sig = :greddy2: cuz u changed it from turbo to lt1 :nono:

:D:D

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
your sig = :greddy2: cuz u changed it from turbo to lt1 :nono:

:D:D

or did you change lt1 to turbo??? i think its that. thank you… the 350 was along befor the turbo… i think

Im just staying home tonight, Im gonna go to the track tomorrow though so if you guys go up there Ill see ya there :frowning:

no someone made a sticker for it and it’s always said turbo.

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
no someone made a sticker for it and it’s always said turbo.

ALWAYS huh???

:owned:

yeah and there is one for vtec to so both of you shut up:tounge:

Originally posted by flyinglow57
ALWAYS huh???

:rofl: @ “modified”