Someone to do drywalling

Looking for someone who has experience in drywalling - My mom has a room completely covered in 70’s paneling. Before I attempt to do this myself because the materials are relatively cheap, I’d rather try to find someone to do it to save time.

Give my uncle a call his name’s Ken (716) 838-2373. Tell him his nephew andre gave you his number. He does sidejobs and he does great work

I don’t know his uncle but I can vouch for Andre, he’s a stand up dude :tup:

cool - thanks guys. I’ll give him a call tomorrow

I could do it,what are the dimensions? Is it tear down to the studs or bare room?Are you looking for a finished job or just hanging it? Its really easy if you do it yourself you know, you could save an ass load of money. Any pics of the room?

you should hang the drywall yourself and hire someone to tape and mud it

^ Good luck trying to get someone to finish off your mess. There is a lot more than just throwing it up there. Screws need to countersunk perfect, and joints need to be tight. It just depends on how nice you want the finished product to be. I would have no problem doing it for you, but I am going to be too busy to take on any more work till late spring/ early summer. If you want to wait that long pm me.

well, it sounded like he was half-competent seeing as how he was thinking about doing it himself.

A screwgun, a friend and a rented drywall lift (if doing ceilings), and he could easily do a good job.

It’s not difficult at all.