Someone to paint my car door

The drivers side door on my rsx is aftermarket because someone backed into it and thats how it was replaced and is now rusting and not the same color as the rest of the car.

I purchased an oem drivers side door from silverGT but it is apb (blue) in color.

My rsx is SSM (Silver). Please let me know a price. Doesn’t have to be amazing in quality since the paint on the rest of the car is already 7 years old. But I cant stand having a rusty fake door on a beautiful car.

dirtye30 I tried pming you but your inbox is full

i can do it since your not looking for pro quality . call me at 716 507 7013. well talk about it

bump still need this done.

up

take the car to Al-Wil auto refinishers and buy the supplies, I’ll spray it for $50

i dont know what id even need

if you go there with the car, they use a special camera to match the color variance with VIN and color code. ask for 2k Nason for the brand its the cheapest. get some color, enough reducer for that, and some clear with enough hardener for that. prolly pints of color and clear would be enough for the door. you most likely looking at about $200 or so in supplies.

Alright where is this place now?

Will the door be off the car for this?

. Yea its just sitting in my garage waiting

transit road accross from where hybrid used to be