Something to read other than bitching...

what are you looking to do with this gun? If a target gun is all you want a 9mm is cheaper to shoot than the 45. If you want something to carry for protection, it is a toss up. A 45 has more knockdown power but a 9mm can be concealed a lot easier. i’d say for a first gun that you will use a lot at the range and maybe carry every now and then a 9mm will fit the bill.

that’s what i’m saying… it’s for target and … fun :embarassd … but yeah, to carry and mainly just shoot when i want to do something fun…

it’s just tough to seriously look at 9’s when my buddy has a desert eagle… :hs: and my other bud has the springfield .45 (don’t remember model) and they are sweet guns… expensive, but nice. it is a bitch for them to pay like 25 bucks for 25 shots (ha) but also shooting a 9 might get old quick? it is cheap though, but if i’m looking at H&K i obviously don’t care about $$$.

so i was leaning towards the 40, sorta in the middle ground?

i like the two tone glock, however my buddies seem to think glocks are garbage and swear by springfield, some cop swears by his SIG, but i thought it was ass… don’t know.

Go to Bullseye on Campballs Run Road, you can shoot tons of different guns. My buddy has a membership there and we go there and shoot different guns all the time. My favorite is the full auto mp5, that thing is cool as hell.

smith owns(and copys glock)go .40 cal for knock down and speed. -the cops are. smiths sigmas are the sweet

i just didn’t like the sw… maybe it was just the model… iliked the springfield XD…

but yeah, i go to anthony arms on lebenon church road… you can shoot about 25 - 30 guns… my buddy rented the 500 mag… that thing is HUGE… never thought i’d see a pistol that towers the desert eagle… that thing sounded like a shotgun.

gnocide, which model is that?

sigma series .40 cal smith and wesson(glock copy)

I want to get my car done in time for the vintage grand prix auto show. I got tons of sanding to do. after that painting shoud be easy. Still need to install the lowering springs and hidden turn down exhaust. after that its done.

then i have to figure out how to swap an sr20det or de rwd into a 1973 MG Midget.

saw you there yesterday around 7ish. i was comin back from the car show in NORTH VERSALLES :slight_smile: and saw your pimp ride along the road. (useless info)

werd… shooting shit is fun…

i was going to come down to MCKEESPORT to the show, but i’m lazy like that… was it a good showing?

guns + beer= fun. just don’t shoot your eye out. I’m pretty happy with 9mm just for plinking around. Ammo is cheap.