Something to read other than bitching...

I’m at work. During lunch break I answer the phones in my office building so the secretary can eat. This is my hour where I can sit here and type away on the net without worrying. So I spend my time catching up on shit like e-mail and my regular forums. Well today this forum is full of whiney babies so does anyone have anything else goin on of interest?

yea, can anyone find me a 2 barrel carb for a FE big block ford no bigger than 650 that actually works.

The fuckstick that had the truck before took off the ID tag on the carb so I have no idea what it is, therefore can’t get a rebuild kit for it.

That’s only a little bit of whining :smiley:

i am getting ready to go to lunch

I also built a porch for my parents over the last few days. Neat, huh?

Where you goin to lunch? I am going to cook some hamburger on the George Foreman.

i am going to redo my will in about 20 mins

Are you going to leave the pittspeed family anything?

Lunchtime

im goin to help my dad hang insulation today in our adddition

yeash my bills and a car that will never run again

i’m thinking about buying a gun after work… at least going to the range and testing some out…

nothing else is exciting in my life.

after that first sentence i thought you were going to go on a rampage

I just got back from Cali. I’ve decided to move there as soon as the Swift is roadworthy, so after work tonight I’m going to start grinding the rust out of the floor to prep it for welding it up.

(Not whining…I’m looking forward to it.)

have fun

my 408 is almost done!!!

congrats…maybe if its done and broken in bye the end of summer and it stops raining you can take it to the track

break in???5 miles & its fucking ready!!! :yum:

i made a homemade grounding kit out of my 4 guage amp wiring and it seemed to help the car alot! it idles alot better and feels smoother:bigok:

We’re applying for a loan to get a Bath Fitter today… :gives:

hun