***SON Shirts available now...***

So we had some SON shirts made had them done in the US with a company i ran into at SEMA.

one problem though, in our haste to get them done and shipped before the Niagara meet the company was sent the wrong artwork… well they were sent the right artwork AND the wrong artwork but ultimately used the wrong artwork. In the end they didnt even get to us in time for the Niagara meet and i didnt have the opportunity to check them to verify the artwork until like 3 weeks ago.

so the shirts have the .ca URL on them… gay i know… but hey… instead of sitting on them, i’m going to bring them to DMCC next saturday and you guys can have them for $10 a shot… that is like $1 or so more than the cost of the shirts… this is in an effort to recoup the costs of the shirts… had they had the proper artwork etc. we would have asked a few bucks more to raise funds for the club.

The shirts are a high-grade Gildan cotton Tee and are professionall silk-screened with the proper coatings to ensure a longer lasting logo… not like club shirts of the past done on lesser shirts with lesser quality prints for more money

Pics are below, there are only 90 shirts in select sizes. I am not shipping any unless combined with orders for parts from bings.ca i just dont have the time these days to be running around shipping revenue-neutral items.

If you are not coming to DMCC and want a shirt send someone else who can pick one up for you or i’ll bring them to future events.

http://www.bings.ca/images/parts/son%20shirts%20(1).jpg

http://www.bings.ca/images/parts/son%20shirts.jpg

$10 each… you cant beat that guys… you cant even get a decent shirt these days for that price.

originally ordered quantities are:

20 small - 10 black / 10 white
20 medium - 10 black / 10 white
40 large - 20 black / 20 white
10 XL - 5 black / 5 white

anyone from ottawa or quebec heading down? id get 2 shirts

Perfect for wearing while wrenching on your 240sx!

at this price… pretty much.

i’ve been using one for that myself.

Ya ill probly pick up 1 of each colour why not

bring a black size medium to 401 next time you come down bing.

-Rinks

ill pick up a medium black :slight_smile:

edit: where can we find you there?

ill pick up a medium black :slight_smile:

Do you have it in baby blue or pink? Or can you make them in that colour?

I’ll send someone at dmcc to get me 2 XL in both colours.

Or can you give them to Mike and I’ll pay him when I get home?

not sure how many you ordered, but i could have beat that price…

and SON FULLBACk BASEBALL CAPS anyone?

^^ His dad’s stuff is top notch. I still have my Nissan ballcap, but my keychain was lost to a fit of rage somewhere into the bush…

i will be at the drift show to grab an xl in black off ya

Hey where you going to boothing at ??? Ill grab a M black and a L black from you

i had some at CSCS today, but i wasnt really promoting, i was driving…

i’ll have a booth at DMCC next week… shirts will be there

does this mean you will have son240sx.org shirts at some point?

what about son’s vinal ?? lol

Bing did you fix the oil line issue and get out for some grip racing? Mark and I were waiting to see you hit the track but we left before you got on.

yeah i did, i did some stuff and got back out there in the last time attack group.

car felt amazing other than the turbo leaking oil like mad.

SG alignments for the win