SON STICKERS....

hey guys ive been thinking about this for a little bit and i just was wondering what other people think of it. for those guys who do put stickers and what not on their cars , what if son had stickers with their logo on the top and user name underneath big or small just so when you see other 240’s driving around your city you can identify other members of son by the sticker that way people get to know their local members or even if your just on a cruise or somthing you can stop and say hi or give a freindly turbo pull lol. let me know what you guys think. mabey not such a great idea for theft reasons or whatever , or it might be kinda cool seeing other members because all of us always cop a look at any 240 that u see in traffic.

opinions??

SON stickers… yay.

usernames… not so much.

agreed, sticker is cool i guess, usernames are kinda nerdy tho, and prob a big hassle to get made, because each sticker would be different,

ya it would probably be better with just the son sticker and people can do whatever they want with the user name because your right it would be way to much of a pain in the ass printing off individual stickers with names and probably expensive too

stickers add hp. Im down for one

Yea…the whole individual member thing wont go well.
That means I have to sit here and design each individual one to fit properly, kern nicely, proper tracking…etc etc.

It’ll cost much more than just a batch of regular SON stickers, which I’m currently doing.

let me know when the stickers are ready!

Bing will…not me.

beautiful im deffinatly down for one of those

about sticker with username… then what if that guy with full email adress wants to get one… are you gonna fit his email adress on his sticker??? lol lol lol

Doubtfull.
Which is why I’m sure we won’t be doing it.

I’ll buy 1 or 2. Stickers are always good. User name, maybe not the awesomest idea.

count me in for son sticker… no username…

ya agreed usernames arent the best idea ive had but i deffinaty want these stickers before the season starts . GO SON sombody pm when these things are ready or something

Id get one, just keep everyone posted if they are made

mikey is supposed to have stickers for me ASAP…

not sure how we will disttribute them… i have a bunch from last year still… i guess i’ll have to show up at a meet or something :slight_smile:

I would be down for a sticker or a 3xl sweater coughbingcough

^

negative… i still have wack of large and XL sitting around… i should bump that thread actually.

Damnit. I tried lol

edit: actually pm’d you a question