SON240SX.ca Membership Card Design Contest [Vote Now!]

Alright here are the top selections for the membership cards.

We selected the best ones from the other thread now its time to narrow
them down with a user poll.

See post below for all the entries…

Cheers.

[quote=“iQuABoB”]
Alright here are the top selections for the membership cards.

We selected the best ones from the other thread now its time to narrow
them down with a user poll.

There was one final card with the S15 on it that was very good but the
link to the image doesn’t work. If the person contacts me we will add that
one up too.

Anyways vote away.

Cheers.[/quote]

koukis14 is definately sweet, got my vote…

Where is the j camel choice in the poll?

Hey Andrew don’t you feel that some of entries are to car specific?

I mean don’t get me wrong they are really nice but, let’s say the S14 Kouki wins. I don’t own an S14 and would’nt want it on my card. Now I know it would be way to costly to make car specific cards so that’s why I feel something more generic would be better.

Something still very nice for sure but with maybe just our clubs banner, a background with either a big X and/or the new Nissan symbol would be perfect. Then of course add the person’s name, SON user name, member number, expirey date and of course what car the person owns. The signature space can be added to and then it’s just a matter of laminating the cards. I wish I could do computer art so a visual representaion could be seen not just typed.

Anyway I know there is no way to please everyone but I really think the cards should have a generic background and NOT be car specific.

Just my thoughts.

Take care.

Easy 8)

mine doesnt get voted on?

:roll:

Well Kouki S14s is an S15 front end which most people like whether its
on an S13 or S14.

I think it will either be S15 since nobody has one, or nothing. Otherwise
the people with S13s or S14s wont like it.

Something is royally messed with the poll. It keeps changing which
options show up. All the entries were there, now i see 2x KoukiS14, and
2x Mike. I think we are going to have to start a new poll.

And Justin, the link to your card didn’t work because rogers moved their
hosting around. E-mail it to me and I will add it if you like.

Mike had 5 votes last night…now he has one :?
I don’t like car specific cards or engine specific. Mikes wins hands down.

Andrew.

Just in defense to the car specific thing as mentioned by several people…

I was actually hoping to get a group pic showing one car of each type and then using that as the background in order to illustrate the diversity of the club. So in that sense mine isn’t the finalized complete design.
Either way, I really like all the submissions; they’re great and I’d be happy with any one of them.

So… Get on it man, that sounds like the best idea yet.

They would probably give you till midnight (when the voting begins).

Theo

impossible to get such a diverse lineup in such short time esp given the fact that a lot of people’s cars are stored for the winter, understandably so.

It’s a 240 club… what diversity are you going to show?

OH NOES AN S13 and S14? seizure

lol just busting your balls… there is no point in showing the diversity of “the club” when the people who are going to have the cards are people IN “the club”

its not like people are going to be like … “hey guys look at my SON MEMBER CARD!!” and show it off to sluts and stuff.

wtf i thought the whole point was to flash the card to sluts and cops and be like SON yo now i dont get a ticket peaacee

Yep that has my vote too man. Just use any pic’s that you find on the net. There is no need to take pic’s of actual member’s car. Just find an 89-93 240, 94+ 240 and an S15. Maybe put those as the background, have the club banner across the top with maybe the new Nissan symbol somewhere. Then just add spots for the member’s info.

The finished product would be very nice, clean and professional wether you flash it around or not.

I’d really like to see this man so try and do it up.

Take care.

Easy 8)

You guys have about 7 hours left. E-mail any changes to
Andrew@SON240SX.ca

I am hoping to get these printed very soon, so the design needs to be
finalized.

Cant we all just agree on sasha’s car??? :smiley: that would be one sexy card.

can’t do that !!!
There would have to be glowsticks strategically placed on the card to capture is full gino lifestyle!!!