SON240SX celebs

Cal I loved your car so much… it was the first SR car that I ever rode in.

Who did you end up selling your engine to? And how much did you sell it for? :frowning:

Sold it to ED who is puting it in his S12 but I don’t think he ever got around to it. It is probably siezed by now. I think I let it go for like 3gs.

Damn, what a waste. I so wanted that motor.

No S1DC love eh? I have worked on many of your cars and I get nothing. Mark I swap your engine while you waited, that has to acount for something. Oh yes actually built a 240 on national tv, that has to = celeb status.

oh well I guess I don’t post enough any more.

werd…S1DC gets max celeb status!

who is S1DC and canadiandrifter240sx??? you said you built a car on t.v. what show was it?was it with bing on war of the wheels?or something else???

who is S1DC!!! Chris St John is canadiandrifter240sx one of the best around here. Yes, he was on WOTW and built the winning car and won the competition. The car is now being occupied by one of the best rally drivers in canada, Mr. Andrew Comrie-Picard.

You better recognize…

If you don’t know who I am then you have not been on this forum long enough.

My cileb status list would consist of all members who remember when son was just a yahoo message board.

The list would start with Adam H and Phill, if you don’t know who they are then you are infact a noob. They are the founders of SON.

ooo boy…now you have gone and done it!! You upset grandfather time.

maybe there needs to be a meet where all these noobs get to meet the ones of us who were doing this shit when they were still 6 years old

i guess we dont need to name off the SON celebs, they have done it themselves.

Chris St John: old school drifter
Hector: ricer cop and resident know it all
Bing: Mr Popularity
Jesse Wilks: i mean comon…

there are many more but these are the 4 that i think are in there for sure.

I just stumbled upon this… neat

Hi Bobby!! no S1DC love for me???

ps: Thanks John and Gonad, those are some pretty kind words! You guys are pretty alright yourselves.

have we met??

fastback240 ftw

lol

oh sorry i have only got into this thread around the start of summer i didnt even no son was every a yahoo messages board by the way REALLY NICE job on WOTW that car is sexy

Chris, I have to admit, that was probably the fastest swap I’ve ever seen. I think everyone knows that you are a celebrity here. We didn’t have to say it :stuck_out_tongue:

Oh and plus, you don’t post enough.

But for the guys who don’t know chris, he’s probably the best guy to go to for an engine swap if you want it done right. :smiley:

i think we should add matty in here as well for selling parts so god dam cheap.

+1 celeb status for mattty boiii

How can anybody forget Jantos’ mom??

Shame on you people.

This post is useless without pics :slight_smile:

hi

forget about me :slight_smile: