SON240sx end of summer meet 08 / 21 / 05

hey bro, i got your stuff ready for tomorrow…

also…

Howie, catch a friggin ride dude

well the Z wont be making the trip today due to a dead injector.:mad:(damn 15 yr old cars) im gonna grab a ride in my buddys car so i can at least go check this thing out. see everyone at mighty

bump

why can’t my car be done… instead i get to take the smoke screen 240 up there lol

I’m finishing a few things up on my car now, should see everyone around 1pm.

I’m almost in… but I have to know how far of a drive it is… like 30 minutes, or like 1 hr +…
Please let me know ASAP.

BTW - I have some Blue Light left over from the wedding last night w/ a tap… think anyone would be interested in drinking??? Not drinking and driving drinking, but just drinking in general.

How much is dinner gonna cost me?>

jack im in on the drinkin:beer2: and its around an hour drive i believe

Hour is honestly too much for me. Its the wife’s day off… so I think I will stick with Taffys. But if you guys want the keg throw me some money to cover the deposit and its yours…

comon jack! its not even far, its the 2nd exit on the QEW

its less than an hour unless you get worked at the border…

Jay knows where I live… how far is it and how long will it take?

pretty good time…met some people…fun cruise up there with everybody

Indeed it was, nice cars, cool people, good food…

we had a pretty decent cruise to the falls afterwards,

and as usual, there were casualties… but its all part of the life…lol

too bad I missed it, too much stuff goin on this weekend… next time-

good times, thanks for setting it up bing :slight_smile:

no doubt…

people are asking for an October one, we’ll see how hard i hear it for the burnouts…lol

yea with so many cars i was gona be surprized is sum1 dident hit sum1/sumthing, at least no1 got hurt. but yea awesome meet, thanks for the parts, next time i should be able to bring my own car

sorry guys… the drive scared me away, so I went to the durby

huh?

Bing…it was good meeting ya, thanks for hosting it and getting the dinner put together. Any pics posted anywhere?

after you left we went for a cruise and the kid with the miata ran into the trailor and fucked his driver door all up