SON240SX End of Year Meet - OCTOBER 15, Toronto

i fish tailed the whole way home… only spun out once! wooo

that was a SICK ae86 you had osad!

Its an s12 :/:

LOL Martino, he’s just being his usual retarded self…

lol

well. really i don’t even know where to start. i’ll try to keep it short.

the meet. i did enjoy it. much more than any other meet i have been to so far. so thumbs up. that rx-7 was fuckin baller status to the MAX! awesome piece. dunno why there was a srt-10 though?

anyways. finally got around to washing my engine bay today. now i figured it was a BAD idea. but hey. after washing and quickly blowing everything. she ran a little rough. then cleared up and was good.

she was good until i went to leave the meet. anyone notice an s13 that sounded like complete ass? well that was me and my shit ass day. ended up driving like 2 km’s down the road hoping she’d clear up so i could cruise with a couple guys back to b-town. but she didn’t. pulled into a lot right before 401 to make sure it was condensation in the cap and not a bad injector. thank fully it was. drove to my shop. got off the highway. alternator starts trippin the fuck out. overcharge, undercharge back and forth. finally get everything fixed (alternator test 13.5 a little low yes but okay for now) and i ended up blowing an igniter for my h.i.d’s from the power spikes.

all of that on top of having to replace a caliper under warranty, installing my half clears, and a front strut bar.

seems to me like bad things come when you add 2 things. then 4 things go bad.

sorry for the long ass post just had to get it out.

once again. i enjoyed my night (from the time i got to them meet and the time i got in my car to leave the meet)

Did you cover majority of the electrical shit when you powerwashed the bay?

not so much. lol. yea i know. should of. just my intake and maf. didn’t really blast away at any connections. i’ve washed a ton of engine bays and never really had any problems with anything other than s13’s lol.

also noticed my seat belt chime and light are working now? friggin weird.

You probably shorted something…

Main things to cover are:
-alternator
-coilpack
-distributor
-fuse boxes

yea i know. i did not hit the alternator at all. not saying excess did not hit it. but whatever. coil pack, just a bit. distributor once by complete mistake. fuse boxes were blown completely dry.

if he panda painted it, no one who wasnt an s chassis person would ever know.
random weeaboos would ask him if he delivered tofu and drifted on the TOOOOOOOJJ!!!

Haha so true, any non 240/rolla guy would mistake it for a MAD TYTE JDM AE86 DRIFTMOBILE lol

That was a sick s12! Very mint! I offered 2gs for it lol

highlight of the meet was evo x cracking s13 aftermarket front bumper while leaving his parking spot…

thanks for bringing it up…:frowning:

LMFAO I missed that

The evo hit an s13?

thanks for coming out everyone

had a wicked turnout, despite the questionable weather

except for the one sad incident, it was good times

Mannn good meet wish i didnt park at the back tho! lmao Weaves the car will be fine. Psh RB20 in a S13 cough Matino lmao

Mike go buy another strawberry sundae lol

haha

cherry is better but they dont have nuh more

edit - sh!tty pictures from the meet coming soon…