Son240sx hoodies ***PIX***

Hoodies sound good - especially with the weather. I’d go in on a hoodie. I’d say no to hats - that’s just because I’m not big on branded hats of any type.

so bing anything on these yet

Its been one day, relax.

yeah shit like i have nothing else going on…lol

it will be a couple weeks before i have everything sorted.

Sick, I want everyone to know im on SON!!! Woooo
Bitches be like, Woah is that a son240sx.org shirt? Have my children!!!

these will be great once everythings figured out, Just keep us posted as you get the info bing

WTF man, get off your lazy ass. It’s not like you have a wife, kid, another kid on the way, a job, and your own business. Fucker :stuck_out_tongue:

go to an event and see that everyones got the same look as you… lol

not a bad idea

lol …you know thats how it will go down man …i wana hoodie :):slight_smile:

boy’s boy’s just give me all the shirts and logo’s my grandma works wonder’s with her $15000 dollar sewing machine. im sure she would not think twice about sewing on hundred’s of logo’s for us ;). but im very interested just get a final cost thing down and i hope this happen’s asap

Hopefully there will be shipping, I wana represent.

Okay guys.

i bought 15 hoodies and a bunch of t-shirts today to be embroidered.

i have mostly black hoodies and a couple grey ones… some zip up, some not…

M, L, XL, and XXL.

Good quality stuff.

On the zip up ones i am thinking of doing a large logo on the reverse and one small one on the front breast… ya feel?

If this goes well we can do a larger standard run next year…

The new SON logo will be used… the old one is in the title bar simply becaue G won’t change it :frowning:

i want black hoody size L (not zip)

i want one black hoodie zip up xl and one tshirt send me a bill bing lol ill emt my payment

Price on L zip up (no logo on rear please)

Are you shipping?

yeah i’ll ship but lets see how these come out first.

roger that

price bing ? pm me for the zip up and the t shirt

shit how about i actually get the stuff done first so that i know what to charge for it yeah?