sonic... dairy queen..... arby's

ok, i keep seein commericals about these apple carmel bites

where is the sonic in the 518…?
where i the closest dairy queen?
where is the closest arby’s?

sorry for the rant but help a brotha out.

No Sonic in the 518, nor is there a Dairy Queen…There’s an Arby’s in X-Gates and on Wolf Road…not my choice of place to eat though :lol :nono :ninja

there isn’t a sonic within 150 miles… I don’t know why they bother advertising here. It’s just a big tease.

theres a DQ in Xgates

sonic isnt as great as it seems in there adds, had it in illinois and it sucked

I can’t believe you just said that… I had Sonic in South Carolina and it was amazing.

There is a DQ in Chatham, which is in the 518, its right on 66, never been there though.

There is also a Dairy Queen in Oneonta if you are ever down there.

Correct. Lived in Oneonta for 4 years.

Ton of SONIC commercials but none in this area? Weird.

White Castle > * :bowdown

if i ever eat at a white castle again it better be within 500 feet of my house, or in proximity to a quality shitter.

arbys ftmfw

No shit. White Castle will fuck your shit up.

Have you guys ever been to Jack’s over in Wynantskill? Their burgers are like Whitecastle, but bigger. Imagine that :runaway
Still delicious at the time though. We actually have a lot of good tasting (not necessarily healthy) places in the area. Jack’s, Gus’s, Famous Lunch, Charlie’s, I love, Fuddrucker’s (sp?), new 5 Guys over in East Greenbush, and as far as ice cream goes there’s a Coldstone in Stuyvesant Plaza. What more can you ask for?

I assume you went to school there? When did you live down there? I went to school down there for 2 years before I transferred back up here

Attended Hartwick College from 1997-2001. Basically bounced/DJ’ed at every single bar there. Feels like a lifetime away.

arby’s wasn’t bad about 5 years ago which was probably the last time i had it.

white castle and toilet go hand and hand, i agree.

if you want a REAL GOOD burger check out philly bar and grill on rt. 155. they are fuckin slammin!! :wow

Tons of commercials cause your watching a cable channel that in there local area there is a Sonic. I think the closest one is like 90 miles or so south of here. I remember stopping at one this past August on the way back from LI.

crave case anyone? lol

Wow…small world. I went to Hartwick from 2004-2006. Got way to expensive for me. I am down there quite often to visit friends though.

Most of the bars are still the same old stuff. Except I don’t if the Silver Bullet was around when you went there but they just recently shut down. The owner sold the building/business and I guess made a pretty penny off it.

Wow. Given the school holds like 1600, what are the odds? Hartwick was the best/worst time of my life but it was definately an easier time. What major?
It’s not a cheap school at like MID/HIGH 3XK a year. :frowning:

Yea, I bounced at Silver Bullet for about 1.5 years. The owner is John (semi-muscular guy). His sister owned MargaritaVille which was the first bar, I ever heard of, to be closed by the city for underagers. We rarely had anyone above 21 in that place. By the time you got there, the cops killed that scene. When I was there in 97/98, the streets were so filled (no one else could fit in the bars) that it would floor to the garages. Things are different now.

Closest Sonic, I believe, is in Roanoke, VA.

There’s a Dairy Queen in Lake George too