Sonic in troy?!?!?!?!?

Hater…

:hug

neg rep for all…:Idiots:number1

shut up your car is balls slow lololol

i live off of hoosic and havent seen the sign… where did she see it by?

Mom is smoking crack :shifty

http://www.memegenerator.net/Instances/3/Sexually-Overactive-Cumdumpster-BALLS-SLOW-BETTER-THAN-BALLS-DEEP.jpg

Everything in Clifton Park sucks.

haha excluding Dominoes of course! :wink:

When I think fast food though I think more along the lines of McDonalds, Burger King, Taco Hell, etc… basically all those places that serve mystery meat.

so whats the deal?

haha, I thought you wrote Sonic is nasty that’s why i included you…a bunch of us took a drive down there this summer. I thought it was pretty darn good.

sonic is good, better than most fast f00d jointz but its nothing godly like some make it out to be.

X1000, Jack In the Box is WAYYYY better.

sonic is terrible. so is most fast food including pizza chains.

I never been to one… is that the place they serve food to your car on rollerskates?

+1

my mom knows the guy who is trying to build a sonic in CP… He is still trying, but Sonic is being hesitant about it.

Only food worse than Sonic is White Castle. I am 3 for 3 for White Castle making me vomit.
When I was in Colorado springs there were two Sonics across town from each other. On Saturday nights they had a car hang out night and then everyone would cruise to the Sonic across town. It was like the lot here but more fun less retards and dumpy rides.

sonics food isnt anything to write home about, but the drinks are definitely good
when i was in missouri i went there 3 out of 4 nights :lol