SONIC is finally in NY!!

sonic is disgusting…basically it’s a glorified McDs. only thing good are the drinks and deserts. the food will make you shit your pants instantly and doesnt taste good to beign with…

So you guys are willing to drive an hour to go eat greasy fast food?

i had sonic food in florida, its way better than mcdonalds or bk

Yup, just did and it was great. Fag.

Jack In the Box rules…

jack in the box is where its at. #5 or #7 large with curly fries and ranch. in-n-out is a close second, 4x4 protein styles(four patties, four slices of cheese all wrapped in lettuce no bun)

Just got home from sonic, it was really good. Only about an hour drive and simple to get to.

Sausage fest '09

yeah i talked about this a few weeks ago. sonic is OK at best. typical chain food. ive been to them in the south. went to the kingston one saturday, still packed because of the excited people who’ve never been, and got hyped up by the commercials… i wouldnt go out my way to go there, but it would be a good place to stop in if youre in that way, or maybe a cruise, but not just to go… now In-N-Out… they have the best fries, too bad they are only in the southwest.

now, Jack in the Box would be amazing to have out here again.

where is IN-N-OUT?

if im going to kingston for food im going to buffalo wild wings, yes i’ve already done this before.

Walt, IN-N-Out is in cali, az, nm as far as i know. i hit it up in AZ last time i was out that way. BWW is not bad. like a hooters, but better food, and equal parts trashy women

Brett,

Agreed on all counts.

One more word…

Whataburger.

i like papa ginos out in MASS, used to have them in NY upstate alot then they all moved out LOL

white castle is good when its not ghetto-ized, really it is… can be…

yo, Whataburger… man the one in orlando, fl off university place had some BANGING GIRLS working at it!

Thats cool, all the one’s in AZ had the typical fast food workers.

I’ve enjoyed a lot of fast food in my life and I’ll have to say that Jack In The Box is the best, IMO of course.

LOL, my friend once passed out in the drive thru@JITB and the workers called the cops on him, that was his first DWI…:rofl

ahhahahaa
WHAT LOL

apparently Five Guys Grill is another big hit in Kingston as well. Fries are pretty good.

We have Five Guys local, no need to drive to Kingston for that :slight_smile:

we’ve got like 3 local 5 guys now