SONIC is finally in NY!!

i meant hookers, THAT kind of in and out:lol

Add this to another one of your stupid post’s pile.

Five Guys Burgers (one down the street from my job in Glenmont).

Nuff said.

5 Guys is good but for just about the same price you can go to Red Robin and get bottomless fries too.

A friend and I drove 7 hrs to Cleveland just to get Skyline Chili and back in a day… so yea I’d definately drive an hour for greasy food especially Sonic haha. Now we just need a Cici’s Pizza mmmmm

haha thats awesome, i should have done something like that when i was younger!

theres one here in clifton park, ive never been though. anything specific youd recommend?

Now thats nuts. However, I’ve taken the hour drive from Ticonderoga to Taco Bell on my junk meal day several times…

Nice! my wife and i drove about 4 1/2 hours away to a sonic in PA a few years ago and got a hotel and made a weekend out of it. Theres way more to it than just getting food, i love to drive and if i have a chance to get away i do it. Jracke i’ve been to cici’s in myrtle beach, it was pretty damn good bro.

exactly, just going for a drive like that is a good time

They really only have one type of burger, but in different sizes.

I usually get (we go on Thursdays - coworkers and I) a Junior Bacon Cheeseburger with lettuce, pickles, onions (raw), ketchup, and mustard. Get some fries (you will NOT finish them all so if you go with another person, have them NOT get fries). And a drink.

Always filling, always tasty, and never a waste of $9.

I agree. I love the Royal Red Robin Burger. However, during the work week, Five Guys is .3 miles away, while Red Robin is on the other side of Albany. I need to get Red Robin this week, haven’t had it in weeks. I love that burger.

Sonic was a huge let down. Had it on the way home from H2Oi last year.
Just had White Castle on Saturday and it still makes me want to die.

makes u wana die how? in a bad way?

It makes you feel kinda like Chinese food does.
It tastes decent when you eat it, but after it’s a brick in your tummy.
Then you just feel crappy and you’re in pain for about two hours.
Then you’re hungry and want to eat again after you stop dying.