Sopranos (NOW WITH SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The last 6 episodes begin next sunday!!!

Sucks to see it go.

Whos gunna die in this one, lots of things can happen.

I don’t understand why they would stop making such a successful show. I can see Tony dieing and his son picking up where he left off.

Tony will be dead somehow or in jail incase they every decide to bring it back. On a side note Entourage starts too. Anyone dig Big Love?

The show hasn’t been good in years but i still watch it. Brotherhood>Sopranos.

lol,last nights episode was good.:tup:

The fight was good but nothing else happened. Tony stared at a fucking lake and bobby killed some frenchie.

Brotherhood>Black Donnellys>Sopranos.

Yeah i said it!

its 9 episodes and its because nj is gay and they no longer want to be portrayed in such a way… It would be awsome to leave it in such a way that they can resurect it later on.

But New Jersey wasn’t the reason the show started sucking.

last night was HELLA good.

:word:

YEA…its gonna be a killing spree

Yeah, last night was great. Bodies are dropping like crazy now.

My money is on Tony getting clipped by the end of it. They’ve done a lot to make him a likeable character, but in the end he’s still a bad guy who’s done a lot of bad things. I don’t think you can properly end the series with him getting a happy ending.

Your probably right but I hate Phil Leotardo so I hope he dies even though it’s unlikely.

Best episode since season 1.

I think Phil dies too. Tony gets Phil, but someone from the other families then thinks Tony is too much of a renegade and clips him.

Great show, makes up for the mostly shitty season. Cant wait to see next weeks.

I’ve thought all along that Tony will flip to the feds,with the FBI guy appearing in each episode lately it sure seems like he’ll have a impact on the ending.

That could be possible, I’m not sure though. The preview for the next episode was interesting, they showed each member of his direct family (Carm, AJ, Meadow) with surprised and almost fearful faces, maybe they get to them too?

I am surprised they clipped Bobby… Next week is going to be great!

I never really thought about that. Interesting.

And in case you missed it… Foreign outsourcing is bad. Stupid Italians outsourced to kill Phil clip some other old guy. Keep jobs in the US, by official US mobsters.