Sopranos

anyone watch tonight episode…this week was freaky with the dreams…and with only 2 episodes left i thought it sucked…i help that episode leasds into something better if not it was a waste of a hr

nope didnt see it, waiting for it to come up on suprnova…

This one is setting things up for the final 2 shows this season.

it better be…i just didnt like the 30 minutes of a dream

also i am pretty sure this is the final season

Are you kidding me!!! Artie stickin his face in there sayin, see whated I tell you the best huh. While Tonys fucking his wife. :bowrofl: :bowrofl: :bowrofl: There was some funny shit in that dream.

taking a leak during dream=totally lost now.reruns tonight :doh:

have you seen the last four seasons? That last episode was like taking a Sopranos exam. Crazy symbolism. Artie standing there as Tony fucked his wife = Tony feeling guilty about always treating Artie, with whom he was best friends and equals with, a hard time and treating him like he’s shit and he feels guilty for thinking of himself as superior. And it all lead up to his coach, who symbolized Tony’s complete and total guilt. He saw all the people whom he felt responsible for them ending their own lives (or having their lives ended by him). He feels guilty that he chose a life of crime, he feels remorse and morality. He feels like he let people down (hence him running from the giant mob of people). He sees himself and Artie, Artie chose a straight life, and Tony chose a life of crime. Tony is rich and has power, but is losing his family, but Artie struggles with money everyday and he has a loving wife and abeautiful family. He took the hard way and Tony took the easy way. He feels regret.

Now getting back to Charmaine, Tony “wants to fuck” her because she is a strong woman, just like his mother, which is talked about repeatedly in the series. He wants to reach out to her for her to tell him what to do. He wants to be bossed around like a little kid. The fact that she is a very upstanding mob hating bitch ties into his momentary subliminal attraction.

I could go on if you like… I feel very bad for those who watched that entire 30 min and just sat there scratching your heads, but If you missed a season or 2, that really shouldnt have made too much sense to you.

:bowdown: Sopranos :bowdown:

Your sopranos knowledge is lackin oh great one. Artie and his wife are separated. :doh:

OMG are you serious? So thats why Artie had been living with Tony at his moms house. I had noooo idea. :ugh:

In their culture, being seperated isnt THAT big of a deal. Tony wasnt all that pissed whenever him and Carmella seperated, but he was FURIOUS when Carmella said she was gonna go through with the divorce.

Tony is jealous of Artie on multiple fronts. There is a part of Tony that wishes he went straight. Artie is the antithesis of Tony. Weak, subservient to his overbearing wife, and completly legit. They both came from the same walk of life, and they ended up so close to each other, yet so far away. Tony took the “easy” way, Artie took the hard way. Tony made out like a bandit, Artie struggles everyday. Charmaine, is the other front. He sees so much of his mother in her. Strong, bitchy, independant woman. And she’s not at all intimidated by Tony. And shes a good Italian woman as well. Exactly like his mom.

:rofl: @ trying to question my Sopranos knowledge :wtcslap:

ok Dr. Melfie analyze this, :finger:

Dr. Melfie… :naughty:

I’d stick it to her!

x2

:bowrofl:

sniff sniff I smell class of 03/04