SORRY!!!

Ok, so after several DNS issues, and several corrupted database files we are back up and good to go i think… not positive yet, but one can always hope.

If you encounter any issues, please PM me right away so that I can get it cleaned up.

Mike

Hey if you need any IT advice feel free to post up in huge nerd corner :slight_smile:

Ughhhh. I just need an IT guy. I am a programmer not a server guru. The past couple of days sucked. I just wish that I had a good DB backup from the start and wasn’t dicking around with a corrupt one.

how did your DB backup get corrupt? exporting a DB from mysql isn’t really that hard.

I wish that I knew, but the attachments table fucked the whole thing up. I was pretty pissed off once I discovered that late last night.

Not for me :slight_smile: I think Mike is good to go now.

Thanks Mike!

I started to have UBRF flash backs.

LOL I should have put “UBRF coming soon” when it was down. People would have been freaking out.

Anyone else getting slow loading pages and errors?

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@nyspeed.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

That is still an error with the server move. Things will get better over the next day. I will also be working to optimize the database and the server settings to make it less boggy.

Again I apologize for any inconvenience, this is just growing pains.