Sorta New...

Hi Ashley. Welcome Aboard :wave: How did you not see this coming, I figured Mighty would have warned you of this lol.

oh hey

welcome

jesus…how did i miss this? :lol:

anyways…

hi and welcome

fixed.

Pumice-T-Crazy Girl? :spank:

Wait, guess not. It’s PTCruzrGrl… oops.

i dont know u and alex wanted me to get a name and now look what happens lol

A huge beak is ugliness leaving the face…

oh my its not that bad… I’ll play devils advocate and stick up for her.

She seems to be half way decent. So she just wants a little attention what bad can come out of that. Other than ending up at an nyspeed party and being raped… umm I wouldn’t put it past some of the guys here lol.

OMG a GIRL WHERE ARE THE PILLS!!

edit: On a side note. I can’t believe people drug girls, how fucked up is that. My friend got drugged its really just ridic

why when a girl joins its only for attention, how come its never for the fact of hey maybe she is into cars, growing up with my brother and his friends i enjoyed the car scene. whenever he blew his tranny and was fixing it or with whatever i always asked what was going on sometimes out in the garage with him watching what he does

Why wouldn’t it be, what about cars interests you?

What would your Ideal car be?

If you have 2K for a shell what would you get?

and what motor would you toss in it and why?

We’ll start with the basics to view your level of interests in cars

well for one, your posting pics and mentioning possible noods of yourself and feeding the fire.

This will all blow over soon and you will be left with zero attention, enjoy it while you have it. If your really into cars, get over to gen auto and join in some of the conversation over there.

i doubt she knows anything about modding cars

maybe she should just tell us about her preferences of cars in general. Does she like imports, domestics, classics?

FBODS!!! The only way

see post #60, this card’s already been played, sir…way to lack originality…

its true

Some of you guys need hobbies…

was it you?

^GAYKID

^ LOL @ you being friends with them, how embarrassing

^TRUE

^JADED

^DO YOU EVEN HAVE TO ASK?

You suck more dick than him

She is young she’ll learn that there are many douchebags in this world, you also are friends with chino … that fggt

you are fighting to get your attention back

not as much as you

no, its implied lol I’ll give her my suppository version