Sp3cialK and a few of Me

dammn i see eveyone is getting the rear window visors now! it looks good on the car! i love them!

Thanks dudee! It’s actually your old one! lol!

Johnny, nice pics man! Thanks!

no prob man, anytime

Pics arn’t too bad but you want to make sure that tripod isn’t in your pics next time.

yeah good call… realized that after the fact

i spy pete bumming ridezzzzzz

cars look nice

he took it off?!?! let me know if you decide to get rid of it id love to get it back!!! should’ve kept it in the first place!

Man that 4dr is awesome! At the lot I was next to an Accord(maybe the one in the pics, i dont remeber), which was next to special k… well some tools had no idea what was done to the car. One said maybe its turbo or something, then they called it rice and walked away… I just sat in my crappy accorn and shook my head, if they only knew…

Thanks dude! Yeah that was me and him parked in the first few spots of the lower lot Fri. night.(no spots in the upper lot FTL!)

get the volk stickers off your rota grids!

:rofl:D
Atleast I tell people that they’re not real when they ask(except for idiots). The stickers make them look cool :rofl

::shakes head::

Calmmm dowwwwnnn

wtf you told me they were Volks when you were at the gas station…:Idiots:rofl

pics came out good tho

. i agree, and tell him this in person.

+1, phony

You definitely told me they were real.

Joey- I don’t understand why you have a reverse rake going on there, you should have the rear higher than the front if anything. Makes sense for a primarily drag raced FWD car.

Did anyone else catch this…

Joey: “C’mon you fuck. Pull next to me and see what happens.”