Spec V Owner

clean spec dawg

I pooped a hammer.

thanx for sharing that tid bit…

Welcome to the board. My buddy has a 03 spec v with i/h/e/mmi/clutch/75shot/safc not tuned and he ran 14.3 last year.

he should really get it tuned…they run stupid rich form teh factory…its good and bad

My mom has a spec-v its a fun car… I put a 15" rims on it and 205/50 tires and could spin it into 3rd…

oh and you should swap bumpers with the 02 they are so much meaner looking IMO.

and welcome to the board and reduce your signature or the Moderators will take away your ability to have a signature.

[quote=“onefst240,post:24,topic:40010"”]

Welcome to the board. My buddy has a 03 spec v with i/h/e/mmi/clutch/75shot/safc not tuned and he ran 14.3 last year.

[/quote]

there is something wrong with his car or he didn’t know how to drive. that is what people run on a 50 shot

[quote=“gint,post:27,topic:40010"”]

there is something wrong with his car or he didn’t know how to drive. that is what people run on a 50 shot

[/quote]

watch out for the sencondary butterflie screws comming out. I had 4 firends with spec v do that after 20k. He lost 4 screws and it blew his motor. I wold take the screw outs and loke tite them back in.

Welcome Aboard :wave:

[quote=“onefst240,post:28,topic:40010"”]

watch out for the sencondary butterflie screws comming out. I had 4 firends with spec v do that after 20k. He lost 4 screws and it blew his motor. I wold take the screw outs and loke tite them back in.

[/quote]

he knows…he is not a spec v nooob…

http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41220

buy it

oh and hello!!

[quote=“MaximaSE98,post:30,topic:40010"”]

he knows…he is not a spec v nooob…

[/quote]

QFT

still have ur carlisle sticker on :slight_smile: niccceeeeee…

nitrous + s/c :tup:

dood just lower it so it dont look like a family mobile

is lowered. Eibach prokit. The one pic doesn’t look like it…