Special: Full Aluminum Subframe Bushings

http://www.bings.ca/files/subframe%20bushings.jpg

Hello everyone.

i was mis-shipped a significant quantity of these pieces and before sending them back i am going to offer them at a reduced price for a limited time and on limited quantities.

regular price is $100 shipped.

EDIT

sale over, thanks

Sign me up Bing.

I’ll send money tonight.

this is a rather large discount on a product i already offer very competitively… it’s also very rare that stuff gets misshipped like this so please take advantage.

bingzor, im down

ill swing by whenevr is good for you

you have stuff to pick up here anyways matty

I am going to get the energy suspension bushing kit… what sort of difference to you figure I would feel with using these compared to the subframe bushings they send with the kit?

urethane versus aluminum… that should give you the jist of it right there.

i run these aluminum bushings in my summer car… feels SIIIICK

The energy bushings they send are just the “slide in” kind. They sit in voids inside the bushing. I have those with my energy kit and they maybe an improvement over stock, but these aluminum ones will be night and day compared to them.

okay, how do I put this… I know the difference between the fact that one is aluminum and one is urethane.

What I am asking is when I drive down the road is my car going to clunk and carry on when ever I hit a bump or shift?
I know its going to make it pretty solid. I have driven a car with solid motor mounts and solid tranny mount. I can’t say I would ever do that to my own car.
Now if your going to tell me that this will simply make my car feel better when going around a corner then I would say hey bing send me over a set.

reduce wheel hop and stiffen up that rear end baby yeah!!

already sold a few today, only going to let a few more sets go before i get to a comfortable inventory and then i’m cutting this off.

im down for this ill talk to you on msn about it

~ Justin

hey bing… pm me your pay pal info, I will send you over some cash.

money sent… woot

Hi Bing,

Please keep a set for me. I will send money and shipping details in the morning.

i shipped 3-4 sets yesterday, stephen, seth, justin, a dude named jay from AB… i cant decifer the tracking right now but if you really need it shoot me a pm.

if anyone else wants them lets do it fast… also, there is something wrong with my bings.ca e-mail account so any emt’s should go to my hotmail

Sales over… thanks to all you hardcore crazy cats who will be rolling on full aluminum bushings this year