speech ideas

i’m drawing a blank, i need to think of a topic for a persuasive speech. U guys got any good ideas.

i did a 8 page one on how the mustang wasnt always a huge engined sportscar

i wanted to do something that involved cars somehow but i didn’t want to bore my audience to death. its 2 guys and all the rest r girls.

girls like mustangs :smiley:

or i have a 3 page one on how teachers give too much homework. its a very good one

do it how people don’t have any rights when it comes to there cars.I mean you have to pay for the car then you have to pay for the insurance then you have to pay the tax on the car then you have to pay road tax not to metion gas is almost $2 a gallon and then you can’t even change the car to suit your taste. for example you can’t tint your windows change your exaust in any way have it low have it high or anything else and it really ticks me off

that would be an easy one too

haha u don’t need to give me ur paper thanx for the offer tho. i just want a topic that i can persuade people with. something away from the ordinary i.e. euthanasia,abortion,legalization of weed.

Originally posted by ragtop86
do it how people don’t have any rights when it comes to there cars.I mean you have to pay for the car then you have to pay for the insurance then you have to pay the tax on the car then you have to pay road tax not to metion gas is almost $2 a gallon and then you can’t even change the car to suit your taste. for example you can’t tint your windows change your exaust in any way have it low have it high or anything else and it really ticks me off

thats a good one. thanx. i just have to figure how i can get it to fit monroes motivated sequence.

persuade them to join pittspeed!

hahahaha. well one of em is already on it, so unless u want 11 ugly bitches and 1 decent one on here then i’ll do it.

Originally posted by BlkP42E
i did a 8 page one on how the mustang wasnt always a huge engined sportscar
other than late sixties early seventies the mustangs don’t have huge engines

Originally posted by lt1power
hahahaha. well one of em is already on it, so unless u want 11 ugly bitches and 1 decent one on here then i’ll do it.
ugly ones needs loven TOOOOO!!!:smiley:

Originally posted by ragtop86
other than late sixties early seventies the mustangs don’t have huge engines
ya but except for theearly to mid 80’s it was thought of as a muscle car

the mustang II sucked and so did the ghia

persuade them to vote, persuade them to quit smoking

persuasive speeches are the easiest ones

persuade them to listen to a persuasive speech…

i think i’ll do the voting one. thanx whitey. brain just isn’t working today to come up with ideas.

Yeah…I figured out that no matter what, your topic will be more exciting than any of the ones given today. Eh, to bad voting was taken lol! Well Im doing how the elderly should be retested for their licenses. Teacher said that was alright. So, if I were you Brian, I would probably consider doing something along the lines of why you should be allowed to customize your car. I think that would interesting…but then again maybe its just cuz Im a car guy. :tounge: :smiley: