Speedbump Decal

Just currently made this for a Zilvian.

May re-design, may not.

http://visualsugar.com/imagehost/images/speedbump.jpg

If you’d like to order one please PM me the color you’d like, size (length in inches) and quantity.

Free with purchase of your coilovers?

OMG would soo get this if i didnt have the: im not drunk avoiding potholes, so awsome

You should still get it!

naw im a 1 sticker kinda guy lolz:cool: but imma need a winterbeater sticker foe the chivic

make me a sticker that says no fat chicks

or even “lifes to short to dance with fat chicks” ill come grab it whenyour ready…make it white! and id say a foot and ahalf long and 6" high. or what ever length to make 6" high square with the letters you know what i mean? so they are not stretched or skinny

same font as gangbang plz.

^^^^
LOL

PM me.

and Chris…Why don’t you just tell me this through that mobile thing your holding in your hand? lol

…and I don’t mean your detachable penis.

how about:

"
SPEEDBUMP
FUCK OFF.
I’m lowered.
"

If you want that one custom made I can make it, not something I want to sell more of though.

An angry fat chick is gonna sit on your hood lol. How much would that sticker go for? I get angry speedbump racers on my ass daily. Perfect sticker to warn them with.

How much would the speed bump one go for?

The one at the top?

might be down for a lifes to short to dance with fat chicks sticker. How much?

i want that speedbump sticker. Those assholes keep honking at me at the speedbumps lol.

PM me size (length in inches) and color.

Yeah, Something that would be a good bumper size

lol fak, i should have just talked to you on your celly, lifes to short to dance with fat chicks is a 1 sticker kinda thing.