Spider Man 3

I’ll be thurr at midnight :smiley:

[quote=“intense98rt,post:12,topic:28437"”]

i’m going to try and catch it on thursday at 11:59pm if its not sold out already

[/quote]

Make sure you get mine too:)

got my ticket this morning for the IMAX on friday @ 10:15 :tup:

where is the freaking Imax? I so want to catch it there? I may have to settle for the Regal at Elmwood

^regal on transit

looks fucking great

My question is if it will top Spidey 2’s opening weekend of 110+ million (was it 114 or 117?)

[quote=“MPD47,post:27,topic:28437"”]

My question is if it will top Spidey 2’s opening weekend of 110+ million (was it 114 or 117?)

[/quote]

im gonna say probably

I’m not going to see it.

I never really got into the Spiderman movies, and don’t really care to see it. Looks kind of cheesy from the previews I’ve seen on TV.

No way…it has Green Goblin II, Sandman and best of all VENOM!!! I’m sure Venom will just be like a cameo kinda thing at the end to get people excited for the 4th movie. I believe Toby signed up for a minimum of 6 if I’m not mistaken.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:29,topic:28437"”]

Looks kind of cheesy from the previews I’ve seen on TV.

[/quote]

:bloated:

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:29,topic:28437"”]

I’m not going to see it.

I never really got into the Spiderman movies, and don’t really care to see it. Looks kind of cheesy from the previews I’ve seen on TV.

[/quote]

whaaaat???

[quote=“dawn,post:7,topic:28437"”]

ive never seen 1 or 2 yet, so maybe if i do i’ll go check it out.

[/quote]

spidey 1 and 2 were equally good movie… the third one should be right on par. they tell a great story. only problem is i think this 3rd one might be a little crowded with the various villians and also spidey/venom…

but Peter Parker is easy to identify with, J.J.Jameson is hilarious, and MJ is hot… makes for a good movie nomatter what.

I want to go…should be good. I would go if with you guys if I was not 1500 miles away.

going tonight :slight_smile:

with VR6 nurse. :wink:

I got my tickets for the 11:59 show tonight. Any one else going at that time?

i am going at that time as well

Yay!!!Me too!!

I guess I have an extra ticket now, because carless is being a bitch. So anyone want to buy it off me? btw… both of the 11:59 shows at transit are sold out now

Im not beinga bitch your being an asshole.^^^